Ryan

While walking to my first activity of the day I walked by that hot boy who happened to be Valentina's brother. He now was wearing a Nike shirt with blue jeans. He looked so simple yet cute. I decided to talk to him, even though I was awkward I wasn't very shy. Most of the time I would try to avoid talking to the people I liked, because I didn't have much to talk about and didn't want his first impression of me to be a rambling idiot who's holding them up. But not this time, I had something to talk about, Valentina. I walked up to him pretending to be lost, "Um....can you give me directions to the art & tech room?" He smiled and then grabbed my face. "Wait what the heck is going on" I thought. He looked upset then said "Were did you get that bruise on your cheek?" I was relieved and said that I hit it while dancing. We kept talking and got on the subject of his sister, Valentina. "So how old are you?" I asked. "14" he answered. "ONLY ONE YEAR APART HECK YA" I thought. We continued talking and when I finally said I had to go he said get better soon. Before I could think I said "kiss my cheek and make it better." I instantly put my hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry that was supposed to be in my head" I said nervously. He smiled, bit his lip flirtatiously, and turned around and started walking the other direction.

While walking to the art & tech room all I could think about was him. "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan,Ryan,Ryan,Ryan,Ryan" kept playing over and over. Was that smile a way of saying "Ew" or "I would like that." Also did the bruise that I had really was that noticeable, or did he just want to a reason to touch my face? Who new, but it gave me butterflies. Maybe I was overthinking the whole thing, but one thing was for sure. I couldn't get my mind off of Ryan.