Milton Oval

After a while of waiting an old man walked down a set of blue stairs. The stairs had white LED's on them sort of like at the movies. He looked exactly like the man I saw making out with that young girl on the side of the "academy." He said in a deep yet soothing voice "hello boys, girls, and parents. I'm Milton Oval and welcome to my academy." I looked up and to get a good look at him face. He barely had and wrinkles and had piercing blue eyes. They were an icy blue color. He could be a model if he wanted to. I was instantaneously intrigued! After saying his speech about technology he asked to "meet the staff." Most of the people were camp counselors or what he called them "techno bosses." The second to last staff member was also that same brunette girl who he was making out with. She swayed her hips as she walked. Like if she was on a runway, but it looked so natural. Like she doesn't even know. "Give a round of applause for Candice Lanńe, our camps secretary!" She did a spin and got the most applause out of all the staff which was mainly from the boys. Finally he welcomed a red haired woman with glasses out. She was wearing a green shirt with her hair in a bun. Her crows feet were out of control. Every wrinkle was highlighted by the bright light. I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying until I heard " Becky Oval my lovely wife." I was shocked. HE WAS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE! I witnessed it but nobody else knew. I was in shock, "what just happened" I thought.

After the ceremony we got sorted into different parts of the academy. Luckily me and Valentina got sorted into the same one, along with Kevin and two others. Our part or "tech room" of the academy was on the top right hand corner of the building. There where two bunk beds and one queen bed. We decided Kevin could sleep there and me and Valentina would just share a bunk bed.