Since, hostels have restrictions and now she'll be having a job so she couldn't stay there and I needed company as well as it was great as we could break the rent between us.

So, I was helping her get her stuff and then both of our parents were coming for the graduation ceremony and a day after tomorrow of the graduation ceremony I'd the confirmation interview sort of thing in the Essel office.

Darshan, on the other hand, he was genuinely and very much fucked up. He'd a lot of recordings, meetings and concerts. He didn't had time to breathe honestly.

The time he'd was spent checking in with his dad, or work related video calls so he and I called each other once in two or three days as upon his schedule.

Most of the time we communicated with texting, by all means, I hate it but I was in no position to complaint since he was tired, roaming around with the weight of the world with no time for himself.

Yep, it did pay him pretty well so no complaints on that end but you still don't like it, do you? On the other hand, I was kind of glad that he and I did took that random trip.

My dad and Aishwarya's dad bonded well, her mom was pretty modern so no worries and her brother and Nivs were of same age and both Aishwarya and I could feel some steaming hot romance cooking up but Aishwarya's family lived in Indore and we in Delhi so there was no future of this relationship.

Her brother was kind of cute, no doubt and well my sister, the world doesn't deserves her huh.

We had a small house so we slept like, Nivs, Aishwarya and Aunty on the bed. Me, on a matteres, besides the bed. Dad, uncle and Aish's brother Abhay in the living room on the sofa cum bed and Abhay on the floor.

My phone buzzed and I reached out for it.

It was mi amour.

Mi amour: can you do me a favour?

Me: sure as hell

Mi amour: just don't give up on me

Where is this coming from, eh?

Me: okay Raval, don't you worry

Me: what's wrong? Are you having a bad day?

Me: I love you man

Mi amour: more like a bad month

Mi amour: I'm fine, don't worry

Mi amour: I'll make it to your graduation, though

Mi amour: don't worry

Mi amour: I honestly wish I met you a long time ago

Mi amour: I feel like my life would be better

Okay, this is definitely not like him.

Me: are you free? Can I call you?

Mi amour: no vaid

Mi amour: i am eating dinner and texting you, I'm gonna pass out like a dead man. I will call you tomorrow

Me: okayyy but do call me okay?

Mi amour: okayyy

It was kind of hard to sleep after talking to him like that because it's not like him, and my one braincell was busy overthinking.