Asshole!!!

58 -

Rishikesh is approximately one hour away from Haridwar but the vibes are poles apart. Haridwar being a a plain area and Rishikesh starts with mountains.

The air is different, the feeling, you've got activities, adrenaline and thrill.

I was sure Darshan would love it!

We reached till 6 but you can only go in the camping area in the morning so we took a hotel. Dhruwal legit pulled apart the couples and the girls stayed in two separate rooms and the boys in two. Well, we'd to spend less on this arrangement so that was quite cool.

"Nitya where's your facewash?", I asked, a hand towel hung around my shoulder.

"It's on the", she paused, staring at her phone screen.

"Nits", I called out.

"Uh dressing table", Nitya completed and I went in and rubbed my face hard.

Oh, I do look like humans somedays.

I came out wiping my face with a towel and jumped near Nitya.

"What is it that you're seeing?", I stared too.

"Don't they look hot as hell?", she asked slowly.

Holy smokes.

"To have Nick Jonas in your life is just", I whispered.

"Blessing? Like, look at his face and like the hair and the dressing sense. chef's kiss Tara, chef's kiss", Nitya said and I threw myself back on the bed.

Well, Nitya was a big ass Jonas brother fan.

So that was that.

*

My phone rang and I picked it up before anybody was up. It was none other than 'Raval'. I moved to the balcony and holy crap it was freezing.

When did I fell asleep though?

"Hmm?", I answered.

"Hmm", he whispered.

"I was sleeping so just say what you want?", I asked rashly.

"Ouch Vaid. So harsh", he dramatically went on.

Why is he always so hyped at nights?

"Anyhoo, come outside we'll go smoke a little together", he said.

"You're asking me to smoke...with you?", I asked.

"That's what it sounds like", he said.

"What about the whole don't smoke, it kills you thing?", I asked.

"What doesn't kills you these days?", he said.

"Can I purposely not wear a jacket so you can give me one?", I smiled to myself.

"Don't you dare, it's cold for me too", he scoffed and I pressed my chuckle in between my lips.

"I'm coming", I told him and hung up.

I yawned and wore a shawl around me stepping out of the room and he placed his hands around my waist. The hotel corridor was deserted.

"Come", he said and we walked out of the hotel.

A few steps ahead, we sat on the near cliff staring at the deep pit of the mountain.

"I feel off late we've been a little distant?", Darshan asked.

"Not off late just today", I hit him on his arm playfully. "It was mostly Dhruwal", I added.

"What?", he looked at me confused.