Chapter 3

MACKENZIE

I didn't hear Gemma car arrive or see her when crouched down in front of me my vision was  blurry. "Mack, Mack hon you gotta get up", i nodded and held onto her shoulders as she helped me up. "I'm going to call Jax you get in the car" she said. I passed my truck and heard a fanit beeping sound I got closer to it and the beeping got louder. "Shit!" I ran towards Gemma's car and was thrown off my feet by the explosion.

JAX

We stopped infront of an old looking garage Clay got off his bike and went towards the door. The minute he walked in guns were drawn. "Where's Marcus" Clay said no one spoke I looked around something was off there were six guys here and they were armed they were waiting for us. "They new we where coming" I said. Marcus appeared and said something in Spanish and his guys lowered their guns. " I informed them earlier about your arrival seeing Clay never travels alone",  Clay followed Marcus down the hall and into another room. "Something's isn't sittin right" Opie said "what do mean", "they way he's acting its to friendly even for him". Some of Marcus guys had backed off but the few that were watching us gave us space. After a while my phone started vibrating I stepped outside and looked at the caller ID it was Gemma. "Ma", "Jax you need to get down here now one of Marucs guys tried to run down Mack", "Shit is she ok", "barely she was in a pretty bad crash and she took a bullet to the arm but she's still walking". I heard Macks voice in the back round then an explosion. "MA! MACK!" the phone cut off after that I ran my finger threw my hair and shoved my phone in my pocket. I tried taking deep breaths and turned around I hadn't notice everyone was outside. My eyes landed on Marcus and I lunged at him "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Two people grabbed my arms and yanked me back. "Aye Jax what the hell" Clay said I glared at him "you new didn't you", "new what" Clay said."Marcus guys are in Charming one of them ran Mack off the rode", I yanked my arms free from Tig and Opie and balled my hands up into fist. Tigs grabbed Marcus collar "why the hell are your guys in Charming" he said. Opie pulled me aside, "Go see your girl we'll take care of him", I glanced at Marcus one last time and got on my bike.

I went to the hospital and ran down the hall. I called Gemma on my way here and she told me what room Mack was in. When I saw Gemma she stood up and gave me a hug "how is she", I asked. "I don't know I haven't seen her yet". I moved away from her and opened Mackenzies door she sat up and I rushed over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. "I'm so glad your ok", "did Gemma tell you it was one of the Mayans guys" she mumbled. I pulled away just enough to see her face. "Yeah the guys are with Marcus now", "Jax i think they were following me when I was at the Club.  I saw two shadows lurking around the club but they were gone when I went outside I think one of them ran me off the rode and the other sent back to the club. I kissed her temple and left out the room if she was right then there must be a small group of Mayans hiding out in Charming. "Ma stay here with her until I get back" she nodded and went into Mackenzie room. I stormed out of the hospital and wasted no time no time getting to the club.