Chapter 15

JAX

"Amanda I need to talk to you", "ok" she came from around the counter followed me to the spare room. I shut the door behind us, "tell me the truth" I said I had no patience for liers. "Ok" she said nervously. "Have you been in contact with Tara in any way", "no I told you that why". I ran my hand over my face, "Tara's back in charming Juice saw her at the DN today". Amanda started biting her lip I had feeling she was hiding something she didn't want to tell me. "Do you have any idea why", "no I don't I though she would stay in San Fransisco I didn't think she would follow me down here". "Why would she follow you to charming", she looked away. "Amanda", my phone started vibrating I took it up my pocket, "we're not done", I opened the door and stood outside the room. "Hello", "Jax is Tigs with you" it was sheriff Eli. "Yeah why", he sighed "his wife was shot, she's dead". "Shit" I mumbled I ran my fingers threw my hair how did he expect me to tell Tigs that. "Ok I'll.... I'll male sure he gets there", I closed my phone and looked at Amanda she was sitting on the bed looking at me. I into the front of the clubhouse Tigs and Opie were leaning against the bar counter having a beer. The rest of the guys we're In the back paying pool and sitting on the couch. I walked over to Tigs and put my on his shoulder. I leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "I need to talk to you", he gave me a strange look and set his beer down. We walked around the outside of the Club, "I don't know how to say this to you man", he shrugged. "Just say it", I took a deep breath. Fiona's dead Tigs", his face fell. "What", "Eli called me a few minutes ago from your house she was shot". Tigs looked at the ground and didn't say anything I've never seen him so torn. He finally lifted his head to look at me, "are the cops still there, at my house", "yeah". "I'm gonna go I want you guys to be there to", "of course man I'll go get the guys now". I watched him slowly walk to his bike seeing him like this was worst then him freaking out and going into a fit of rage. I went inside the clubhouse and all the guys where gathered by the bar counter waiting. "We gotta go to Tigs house", Opie came up to me. "What happened", I looked past him at the guys. "Fiona's dead and right now Tigs needs ua to be there for him", I said. The guys didn't hesitate to ask any questions they followed me outside to our bikes.When we pulled up at Tigs house his was standing by the ambulance I walked over to him, "did you see her" I asked. "Yeah" he said threw a shaky breathe he looked so upset sad couldn't describe it. I gave him a hug "I'm sorry man", he pulled away "its ok" he said it like it pained him to get the words out. "Thanks you before being here", "of course man why wouldn't we be". He half smiled and looked at the guys, his expression change after that like a fire had been lit inside of him. "Wheres Dawn" he mumbled. He pushed himself off the ambulance and went into the house I followed him and stood in the living room. "Where's Dawn" he said louder he went threw the two rooms and threw open the bathroom door. And was rushing around in a panic I yelled his name but he ignored me and went outside. I stood in the doorway, "Eli where's Dawn", Eli shut the door to the ambulance and turned. "I don't know", "what do mean you don't know she was here I left her this morning" Tigs snapped. "Nobody else was here when I got here". Tigs put his hand on his head, "no, no, no ,no ,no" Togs mumbled he started heading for his bike. "Tigs, TIGS" I yelled but it was to late he was already speeding down the street. The guys liked at me "Chins go follow him make sure he's ok", "Iye". Me and the rest of the guys sent back the clubhouse. "Where do think you think he went", Opie asked. "I don't know but the moment Chibs calls were going after them.