Harry pauses. "I-" He cuts himself off. "I hadn't considered that," He mumbles.

Was that how it'd go? Bubba would only know Harry on weekends while Louis struggled along weekdays? Harry knows the drill with separated parents, he knows how divided that can be. But as for Louis? Louis who had his mum weekdays and weekends, Louis who barely even knows his father, Louis who's spent years upon years avoiding and dodging questions from fans or interviewers about his father, Louis who's father only dared take an interest in him when he became someone in the public eye.

Anne and Gemma share a knowing glance. "Well you've still got like five months or so to figure it out." Gemma shrugs. "Don't stress it, Haz,"

"Hey, morning," Louis suddenly enters the kitchen. "Sorry, I overslept I guess, baby's got me all worn out," Louis places his hand on the under side of his bump. "M'sure Harry's mentioned the kicking, yeah?"

Anne nods. "Yes he did, I can't wait to feel." She smiles warmly. "I've got pancakes coming up, that alright for you, Louis?" She asks.

Louis nods, taking a seat beside Harry. "Yeah, 'course. Thank you," He says.

"So when you two heading back to the states?" Gemma asks.

"In about a few hours," Harry replies. "We're gonna head over to Dan's, pay the littlest twins a visit, and then meet the other lads for a bite to eat before boarding the plane," He explains.

Gemma nods. "Lovely, tell Ernie and Doris I say a big hello, give em each a kiss for me, yeah?"

"Sure thing," Louis answers.

After another hour of chatting with Anne and Gemma, the boys decide they better get going. Anne envelopes both boys in a hug.

"I'll miss you two," She says. She turns to Louis. "When you get back to the UK to have the baby, make sure to call if you need anything; anything at all. I know it'll be a bit scary without your mum so if you ever need a mumsy cuddle just give me a call," Anne cups Louis' face, giving him a kiss on the check that leaves a faint mauve lipstick stain.

"Thank you, Anne," Louis smiles. To say Anne Twist touches his heart is an understatement. "I'll be sure to call," He promises. "Thanks for everything,"

"Safe journey, guys," Gemma calls as the boys step into the driveway, luggage in hand. She blows a kiss at each of them. "Love you, baby bro," She calls to Harry. "And I love you too, Lou,"

Both boys share a glance and snort slightly. "Bye, Gem," Harry waves as they get into the taxi. Getting into taxis is all the pair seem to be doing lately. Louis sighs tiredly as they start their journey to Dan's house. He rubs at his stomach.

"Bubba's kicking again," He alerts Harry. He and Harry share a glance before Louis scoffs slightly and grabs Harry's hand, guiding it towards his stomach. "You can touch it, Harry, you're alloweded to feel. S'your baby too," Louis whispers the last part.

"Does it hurt?" Harry asks, mesmerized by the feeling of the light kicks.

Louis shakes his head. "No," He says. "It's a little weird though, like a flutterin' under me skin,"

Harry nods in response. He lets his hand roam Louis' tummy. "When's Olive coming back?" He questions. "You're due another check up,"

"Yeah, definitely am," Louis hums. "Reckon poor Olive's gonna be in for a shock when she sees the size of the bump " He smirks.

"It suits you, Lou," Harry says, biting his lips. "Did you, uh, did you mean what you said last night?" Harry hesitates before asking.

"I said a lot last night, actually I yelled a lot last night," Louis pauses with a shrug. "Which part you on about?"