Letter 6

Hello Jungkook

Today i didn't went to school . I got a cold . Yesterday it rained a lot and i didn't had my umbrella .

I  went to the market in my neighborhood and i saw Taehyung .

Taehyung: where were you ?

Me: i got sick  . Why do you care ?

Taehyung: i searched everywhere for you yesterday did you walk in the rain ?

Me: I don't want to talk right now .

Taehyung: really Yui . Really how long are you going to keep being like this

Me: Taehyung im sorry for not doing anything for him . And acting like this with you it's just that .....im hurt .

Taehyung: what do you mean . You helped us a lot you got through a lot of pain and those are your words to say ?

It remembered me .....

6 June

Taehyung: hey why are you crying ?

I was in the rooftop and then saw Taehyung and Jungkook suddenly opening the door .

I wiped my tears i .... didn't want to hurt you him and myself anymore .

Taehyung: did someone hurt you ?

It was silent

Taehyung: talk to me !! Why are you being like this crying all by yourself ignoring me and Jungkook all these days . Can't you just act nice ?

Me:....

I just left . Taehyung was going to follow me but you told him not to .

I guess now we are in separate roads ...

I got to class a little late . It was English class . You were there too .  You  looked at me .

.
.
.
.
.
.

After the school ended    Yuna took me stared to punch me kick me . I was just letting my self go . After i was bleeding from my mouth knees and i was bleeding a lot for my forehead . They were already gone . I got up walking myself home .

I was walking and i heard a voice . I was Jungkook yes i saw you . I cryed my eyes created tears that were falling and rolling at my cheeks

Me :Jungkook please get up . Please !!!

I shout out finding Jungkook stabbed . He was bleeding i called the ambulance  . Quickly they came and got you .

We arrived at the hospital . I phoned Taehyung . He picked up fast as i told him the hole situation .

Taehyung : is he okay ?

Me: I don't think he never was . I saw him i didn't do anything . If only i could stop that fucking asshole who did this . He now was going to be here ....

Hours passed and the doctor came out with a smile on his face . Jungkook remember . Do you still remember . I was glad . The reason was you .

Jungkook you were alive . I got that feeling i would see you again at that tree maybe one day you would smile at me

Even if you don't I don't care at least your there ...

I was like always today . I spend hours sitting at the old bench you always sat . Looking at the old tree . Todays was was also 6 June like the day i wrote about . I was asking myself over and over .

Why does make this tree so special to you ?

Then i left home . tomorrow i was goigo to school again . That hell . I wanted to finish school as fast as impossible so i could leave that horrible place who made us like that .

Jungkook-ah please be happy