Letter 4

Dear my friend
(Jungkook)

These days i thought about the day i last saw you . I wished i never saw it . You leaving . And the note you left . You know what im talking about . I really cried . I still do sometimes cuz my pain isn't heal yet .

I met Taehyung today accidentally i bumped into him like at first time  . He brought back that day .

He asked me how i was . Even if he and me are in the same school we still act like strangers

June

For two weeks the school was going to end .  I wasn't going to see you .

After the day that girl beated me everyone in school thought me and Taehyung were something . It wasn't true i didn't like him .
And he wasn't talking to me either .

I went to my class as the bell rang . The lesson was so boring it made me sleep .  When i woke up i saw Jungkook Infront of me

Jungkook: can you talk to Taehyung he isn't that good these days ?

Me: oh ok i will .

I followed him at his class .

Jungkook you cared so much about your friend . I really liked that .

That day . I met Taehyung walking home . The truth is that he and me live in the same neighborhood .

Me: Kim Taehyung wait !

I thought he wouldn't stop or ask me 'what ?' .

Taehyung: what ?

Me: why are you sad . Is something bothering you ?

Taehyung: i want to .....

He couldn't finish his own words . Stoping to talk he turned and went in his house . I watched him opening the door . I saw him for the last time and then  make my way home .

Tomorrow

???: Are you fucking deaf i told you stay away from Jungkook and Taehyung . They are mine . Are you trying to get attention ? I didn't know you were such a-

She just punched me in the stomach . I fall on the ground . Getting kicks it hurted . So much tears ran in my cheeks as blood as coming from my mouth a little.

I didn't attend the other period exept of the last one . If you ask why . Cuz i was crying at the back of the school alone in pain .

I got up holding into things and went to the infermery .

I lay on one of the beds and spend 1 hour sleeping . Then when the bell rang i got up and pass the hallway to my locker to take my math books .

Someone stopped me .

Jungkook: Yui are you okay ?

Me: oh im fine

My fake smile was on my face lying him . I wasn't good or fine i was terrified of getting hurt like that .

You got hurt like that many times but i never could save you .

Jungkook the days you spoke to me i thought that you were my friend . Maybe now we can laugh together with Taehyung to but ..... That never happened .

Im still remembering you ... don't worry i will never forget you . Even if i do you will always be in my heart .

I wrote some other letter telling you how i actually felt there are more . More and more things i want you to find out how i saw you .

How you Really were . You never stopped loving the others but forget how to love yourself  .

Jungkook i will get going still we will see eachother everyday . I will tell you everything i can so you can finally be happy . How you deserve ...

Sincerely Yui

___________________________

Ah this is getting more sad . Im about to tear up . Really what happend to him Yui tell me . Really
??

Do you think she likes Jungkook ?

I do but I don't know if that will be truth,....

What about Taehyung ? He is trying to be friends with her isn't he ?

💜💜💜💜💜💜😄😄😄😄