𝐕

|| 5 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 ||

🔮

1. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚎𝚋𝚕𝚊 𝚃𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚜

Citizens of Puebla city, located in the southeast of Mexico, told folktales about a mysterious network of tunnels hidden beneath the city

Citizens of Puebla city, located in the southeast of Mexico, told folktales about a mysterious network of tunnels hidden beneath the city. For hundreds of years, no such tunnels were ever found, so people assumed that they were nothing more than the stuff of legends.

But the in 2015, a construction crew discovered a very real tunnel beneath the city. Crews began excavating the site and eventually discovered around 6 miles of tunnels snaking under Puebla's streets. The tunnels, which are believed to have been constructed from the 16th century, all the way through the 19th century, have been opened as a tourist attraction today. One the other hand, there are some forbidden places, no one will ever be allowed to visit.

2. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

The story of the Alice Killings is one of Japan's most famous urban legends, as well as one of its newest

The story of the Alice Killings is one of Japan's most famous urban legends, as well as one of its newest. The legend revolves around a series of killings supposedly occured between 1999 and 2005. The victims had no relationship to one another, and the killings seemed unrelated in every way but they shared a haunting similarity. A single playing card was found by each body with the word ''Alice'' written in the victim's blood. For an unsubstantiated urban legend, the specifics of these murders are very consistent right down to the names (and grisly details) of the murder victims.

The uniformity of this legend, as well as its popularity, are most likely thanks to the internet. There is no evidence however, that these killings took place at all, and whether or not they did is hotly debated. The truth is, though, that there was a serial killer who identified his murders with playing cards. But he operated in Spain, not Japan. Luckily this Playing Card Killer was caught in 2003 and sentenced to 142 years in prison.