𝐈𝐈𝐈

||𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴||

💉

𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂:
One of her evil stepsisters cuts off her toes, and the other her heel so they can both fit into the tiny glassy slipper. The prince is notified by little doves that there is blood on the shoe and finally discovers that the true owner is Cinderella.
When her sisters attend her weeding their eyes are pecked on by birds.

𝑹𝒂𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒛𝒆𝒍:
Rapunzel basically gets pregnant with the prince who would climb up her hair in the middle of the night. Later on in the story, she is forced to give birth in a desert!
When her evil mother finds out she cuts off Rapunzel's hair after which she turns ugly. The prince falls off the tower when he gets scared of her ugliness, and is blinded by a thorn bush!

𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚:
She gets raped by a prince in her sleep. She wakes up by the nudging of her newborn twins.

𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆:
The queen had to face a punishment where she has to dance wearing rer-hot iron shoes until she fall over her dead.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒅:
Ariel has to drink a potion in order to go on land and spend time with the man of her dreams. Having legs make her feel like she's walking on a bed of needles. And moreover the prince marries someone else, she throws her body into the ocean and dissolves into foam.

𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒅:
There is no grandmother. She gets fooled and is really eaten alive by the wolf.

𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔:
There's actually two alternatives. One were she gets ripped apart by the bears. The other, where she's actually an old hag. When waken up by the bears, she jumps out of the window and either breaks her back or her neck and dies.

A/N: I'm sure most know these original endings so I'm gonna go and write more complicated and mysterious things soon!

𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗𝐕𝐈 🖤