"I just don't understand you hyeri. Just keep one thing in mind the moment you started behaving like this Zeus has already won. There is no use of us killing him and winning because he already did. He wanted to make you emotionally weak and it worked out."

"do you think your mom will be happy if she sees you like this??? Will you not avenge your mom's death???? Is this the hyeri whom she knew????" his questions sharply pierced her heart.

"like I said before hyeri you fight you win, you give up and don't fight you loose" he said sternly.

"i......can't" she whispered.

"who said that?? There is nothing in this world you can't do hyeri. I know you can"

She looked at him persistently.

He was right. She had to not be like a weakling but has to face it bravely. Her mom will not like her like this. But still somewhere deep down there the guilt that was present was slowly eating her up. She bit her lips to control her tears and once she saw her eyes get blurry she bought her hand on her face covering her eyes.

"Jungkook..." She slowly let out unsure of she should tell it out.

He hummed keenly listening to everything she said.

She gulped the lump forming in her throat, should she tell him? Or should she just keep it to herself just like all these days?

"I......I.." but she couldn't say anything anymore,there was no sound coming from her mouth, she didn't know how to confess her inner bottled up feelings.

Detecting her resistance to speak he gently removed the hand on her eyes exposing her red teary eyes, she immediately looked away but he was fast to cup her cheeks his thumb wiping the tears off her face.

"I'm here for you hyeri" he said those five words with so much feelings, so much love, so much dedication that she let her gaurd off again, she felt like telling him everything that has been bothering her, everything that has been killing her from inside, she felt him so trustable that she didn't want to hide anything from him.

"I......i.. jungkook...I..feel so guilty" she broke down.

That was when he realised what has been up in her mind all these days.

"Wasn't it because of me they killed mom?? Wasn't I the reason for death?? I.....killed her" she sobbed clenching on to her shirt. Letting it all out.

"She...........did....so much for me....and I...I killed her...it was my mistake...." She began to hyperventilate trying gasp for more air.

Jungkook took a hold of her hands and raised her up "shh shh hyeri.." he wrapped his hand around her. Stroking the length of her hair, he just wanted to erase all her pain away as she nuzzled her face more into his neck.

"It's not your fault. It never was your fault. Stop thinking such stuffs" he whispered near her ear, convincing her to stop blaming herself.

He pulled back and wiped her tears,

"Look here, everything that happened isn't because of you, just stop thinking all these okay??" He caressed her cheek, her eyes were puffed up but she made sure to nod. She looked so vulnerable, so fragile, as delicate as a feather that he couldn't resist himself to move forward and placing his lips on her forehead.

She froze in shock, her whole body felt a electrifying tingling sensation. He looked at her reaction, and resisted himself to not kiss her right then and there, cause according to him she looked damn adorable.

" Rest for some time,Im going now" he got up and turned around but before he could take another step she stopped him by tugging onto his huge palm.

"Thanks for everything" she smiled and she meant what she said.

He looked down till not facing her. He smiled and looked at her

"dont be" he said and walked out.

Her eyes till not leaving the door where he left, kept wanting to see him again. It was like a dream. He came, put the right thing onto her head, consoled her and in a blink of an eye vanished.

She hugged herself slightly smiling.

/////////

Opening the door she decided to go down to meet the others. She stepped down the stairs as the tempting smell of jin's delicious made food filled up her nostrils.

Just as she thought Jin was stirring something up. He cooks a lot.

"I'm hungry Jin" she said patting her belly.

Jin didn't even spare a glance at her "wait jimi-" he stopped and looked at her surprised.

He didn't expect to her.

"OH HYERI" he squeaked smiling so widely that she was scared if his mouth might tear up.

He just took two strides and reached her only to give the most motherly hug.

"we were so worried about you" he spoke up.

She felt sorry for how she had made them worried

"im sorry" she mumbled.

He pulled back and smiled "never be my girl" he patted her head.

Hearing jin's shriek all of them ran to the kitchen. But once their eyes landed on hyeri' releif and happiness filled them.

She waved her hand to them.

Jimin, taehyung hugged her with so much force that she went a few steps back.

"Don't worry I'm there for you" hae na smiled and gave her a sisterly hug.

She saw jungkook standing leaning on the door frame with his legs and arms crossed.

Namjoon and yoongi were not seen so she thought they would be busy in some work.

"you said you were hungry. Come have" Jin pulled her and made her sit.

She savoured every bit of jin's food along with talking with taehyung, jimin. Hoseok was all up by doing something funny. While hae na was behaving just like a sister making sure she had fully.

She looked down blessed to have so many love her, even though she didn't deserve it. All she did was make their lives miserable with more problems.

"I'll go rest" she said as soon she felt her tear glands doing its work.

Getting leave from them she walked up slowly. Instead of going in her room she just sat near the entrance of the door.

Her mind continuously thinking about the incidents happened recently.

"hello"

She heard his dreamy voice again. He sat right beside her and looked straight.

"Jungkook can I ask you something???" she asked slowly getting a low hum from him.

"do I deserve all this love from you guys when all I did was to put you people in trouble,??"

"You never put us on trouble. We were the one who called it completely aware what will happen then. And hyeri" he looked at her " you deserve a lot of love" he smiled.

"but you did put yourself in trouble by saving that sungte"

She slit her eyes.

"but I was intelligent enough to run and call for help" she boasted.

"Called for help the wrong person"

"It was you. You just saw a girl crying and asking for help but all you did was just inject her with something unknown and kidnap her" she said everything in one breath.

"I was just doing my job" he shrugged

She scoffed " whatever job it was didn't you feel a bit concerned when you saw this innocent face of mine" she asked roughly.

He looked at her with no expression at all

"No" he simple said making her gag at how heartless he was.

She pouted crossing her arms in front her chest like a kid.

He made her regret her action immediately as she gasped when she felt herself getting pulled towards him with her collar.