𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

The past

Taemin woke up in his tiny cramped between two walls bed. He had slept for almost 8 hours but he was still tired but he couldn't sleep more. He had lectures in 30 minutes.

- Get up you fag! - his dad shouted out and knocked loudly on the door to Taemin's door. 

Taemin winced because of the loud noise and finally got up. 

His room was cold, with almost bare walls and tiny and leaking window so the rainy days are even worse for him. His tiny bed, which was actually just a mattress. 

He dressed up in his best clothes which were just jeans and a t-shirt. Then he walked out of the room, he said a quick hello to his dad and went to school. 

He usually is happy that he has a chance to leave the house but this day he has a medical test that he wasn't well-prepared for. 

- I will fail it - he said quietly and thought about maybe not going but his dad would be really angry at him.

In a few minutes he was standing in front of the University but he hesitated. 

- Fuck it - he said and walked into the building.

Well, he fucked it up.  He failed it, big 20% were written with red pen on his paper. 

- Taemin, can you please stay after? - his professor, Lim Jaebeom said. 

- Yes, professor - Taemin said. If the professor will kick him out of his class, which happened a lot.

Taemin has been sitting being really nervous all the lecture. He has prepared himself for a big failure. After all his classmates has left the room, he stood up and stood in front of the professor's desk.

- What happened? - he asked. - You've been doing really well last semester and you failed on something so basic - he scolded him.

- Sorry - he said quietly. - But please don't kick me out.

- I will not - he signed. - But please do better next time, okay?

- Of course - he nodded his head. - I will get at least 80% next time!

- I hope - he smiled. - Go home safely.

- Thank you, professor!