𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Jonghyun woke up feeling weirdly warm and kind of wet. He thought that maybe it was too hot in the room but then he realized that it wasn't hot, it was his wet diaper! He made a face of disgust and blushed.

- Good morning baby! - Jinki walked into and said with a smile. - How are you doing?

Jonghyun blushed even more and looked down onto his diaper. Jinki smiled once again seeing Jonghyun's reaction.

- It's okay, you're small - Jinki lifted him from the crib and laid on the changing table. - What do you want for breakfast?

Jonghyun actually didn't know many dishes, only ramen, kimchi, or something like that so he shrugged.

- What daddy wants - he finally said. - But can I have milk?

Last night, Jinki gave Jonghyun a bottle of milk to put him to sleep faster and the younger really like the flavor.

- Okay but that's not food, Jonghyun - he sighed and lifted him again. - So maybe a sandwich and then milk?

Jonghyun nodded, he liked the idea.

Meanwhile, Taemin had a hard time getting up. He usually had no problems with that but Kibum woke him up way too early and Taemin didn't want to start his day yet.

- Taemin, stop moving I'm trying to dress you - Minho knew Taemin was grumpy, but his patience was running out really quickly.

- No! - he yelled and kicked Minho in the chest. - I wanna sleep!

- Enough! - suddenly Kibum walked into. - Taemin stop this or I'll spank your ass till it's purple. 

- I don't fucking care! - Taemin yelled without thinking but after a second he regretted it.

- Okay - Kibum said. 

Kibum lifted him and sat on the chair with Taemin across his lap.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!SPANK! SPANK! 

- OW! - Taemin yelled. - Stop this!

- How were you supposed to call me? - Kibum asked and stopped spanking him for a moment. 

- I won't call you that you are psycho! - Taemin yelled even louder. - I want to go home!

Kibum's hand was like made of metal, it hurt so much but Taemin won't submit just like that.

- Minho - Kibum turned to the man. - Give me your belt.

Minho looked at him shocked.

- Don't you think it's too much? - he asked. - We should...

- Just give me it!

Minho rolled his eyes but took off his belt and gave it to Kibum. Taemin's eyes widened. 

- OKAY! - he screamed. - I'm sorry. 

- Sorry, what? - Kibum asked still with a belt in his hands.

- Daddy - Taemin said and tears showed in his eyes, he was so embarrassed. - I'm sorry daddy.

- Here is my good boy - Kibum threw the belt on the floor and lifted Taemin so he could cuddle him. - From now on, you'll be our good boy, right?

Taemin didn't want to but he nodded anyway. 

- Great - Minho said and kissed the youngest's head. - Now, let's get you properly dressed and get you something in your cute little stomach.

He ticked him on the stomach and Taemin giggled.  

----------------

Hi after a little break!