𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

And the worst day has come... The first check-up for Taemin and Jonghyun. Of course, Kibum, Minho, and Jinki haven't told them about it, cause it's obvious they would freak out so they told them they're going to the Zoo which was a little white lie cause they were going there... But after the check-up. 

- Taeminie~ - Kibum sang and put on seatbelts for the little. - Are you excited about the Zoo?

- Yes, eomma! - Taemin squeaked and looked at Jonghyun. - Jiji, are you excited too?

- Yes! - the younger answered. - I love the Zoo!

- Good - Kibum smiled but he knew the excitement of the babies will soon disappear. 

After 20 or so minutes they were under the building of the clinic.

- Eomma, it doesn't look like Zoo - Taemin said with concern.

- We're gonna take a break here and then we'll go to the Zoo - Kibum tried to cheer him up.

- I don't need a break! - he said.

- Neighter do I - Jonghyun said with a panic voice too.

- Come on boys, you will be fine - Minho said and lifted Taemin, Jinki did the same with Jonghyun. - Doctor will only do some harmless things.

- No needles? - Taemin asked and hugged his daddy. - I'm scared of needles!

Minho looked at Jinki and Kibum with a concern face. 

- You'll get ice cream later - Kibum kissed Taemin's cheek. - And we'll have pizza for dinner. 

- I don't like here - Jonghyun said with a teary eyes.  - Wanna go home!

- Shhh... - Jinki whispered. - I'll be with you.

They all sat in the waiting room and after a few minutes an adult with a little came out of the room. The little was crying so hard that his face was all red and swollen. The woman tried to cheer him up but he was so sad that she gave up and walked out of the clinic.

- Choi Taemin - Doctor said and smiled at the little. - Come in, sweetheart.

The doctor was smiling and seemed pretty nice but Taemin decided to not trust this woman.

He, Minho and Kibum walked into and Taemin was sat on Minho's lap.

- So, how are you Taemin? - She asked.

Taemin didn't respond, instead he looked away and hired his face in Minho's chest. 

- You don't need to be shy, sweetie - she said and looked at Minho with a 'you know what to do' look.

- Come on, baby - He said and petted Taemin's head. - The faster you do it, the faster we'll be in the zoo. 

And that was a really good argument cause Taemin decided to look at the woman. 

- Can you please breathe for me? - She asked when finally Taemin decided to cooperate. - Good, you're so good boy.

After some other things like checking his ears and etc, it was time for shots.

- Okay, Taemin - she smiled. - Now I want you to hug your eomma and look at her, alright? 

- Yes - Taemin did what she asked him and when he looked away, the doctor quickly gave the a shot to his arm.

- Ow! - Taemin yelled when he felt a pinch but Kibum's arms didn't let him to free himself. - It hurt so much!

He started to cry and scream and Kibum really wanted to be deaf cause the screams hurt his heart.

- It's all done - she said after a 30 seconds and put a plaster with Mickey Mouse figure on Taemin's arm.

- Look, baby - Minho said and Kibum let his arms go. - You have Mickey!

Taemin looked at his arms and hiccuped.

- Pretty - he said. - But hurt.

- Does it still hurts? - Kibum asked. 

- No - Taemin started to calm down. - But I could've die.

Kibum rolled his eyes mentally.

- I would have not let you die, baby! - he said with a big smile. - And now let's go, it's Jonghyun's turn.