𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

- But... You are home - Kibum said.
- No, it's not - Taemin signed. - Please, I will not tell anyone
- But your father will hurt you again - Minho hugged him tighter.
- Please, Kibum, Minho - he whispered. - Please.
- No, and that's it - Kibum said and wipe away his tears. - Let's get you to bed, tomorrow will be a better day.
The next day, it seemed like everything was back to normal. Taemin fell back into little space, Minho went to work and Kibum baked chocolate chips cookies.
- Eomma, one cookie? - Minnie asked showing 3 fingers.
- Baby, you're showing three fingers, so that would be three cookies - Kibum laughed.
- So three cookies? - he asked innocently.
- Not until you eat your veggies, okay?
- Okaaay Eomma - Minnie laughed and ran away to play. - Jiji, play with me?
- 5 more minutes, okay? - Jonghyun patted his head and looked back to his book.
Jonghyun's never had a chance to study so when Jinki offered him a home schooling, he was so happy.
- But Jiji, play with me! - he whined. -     Play! Play! Play!
- Minnie, stop it - Jonghyun said. - 5 minutes.
- No! - he almost screamed. - Play with me!
Jonghyun ignored and this went on for those miserable 5 minutes.
- Okay, now I can play with you, what do you wanna play?
- Outside - Taemin said, so they went outside. - Close your eyes and find me!
- Oki - Jonghyun laughed and close his eyes and Taemin did something that Kibum and Minho would never expect, he ran away.