♡CHAPTER 13♡

*at home*

"finally you're home, now go upstairs and change your clothes and come back downstairs for a family hang out" said Jungkook's mom as she smiled towards them.

They both nodded and went to their room. They glared at each other.

"I'm going to change in the bathroom, you change in the room" Jung Yeon said as she was about to walk to the bathroom but Jungkook pulled her.

"yah!-"

"why don't we just go together?" Jungkook said sheepishly with a grin on his face.

Jung Yeon widened her eyes.

"yah! Mr. Jeon are you crazy???!! No way!" Jung Yeon objected as she shook her hands off of Jungkook's grip.

"relax... I was just kidding Miss Kim, hmmm you do take everything seriously do you?" Mr. Jeon asked jokingly.

"yes I do always take everything seriously, now let me go change in the bathroom now please Mr. Jeon" Jung Yeon said as she smiled sarcastically towards him and went into the bathroom to change.

"what about this relationship? Do you take it seriously?" Jungkook said as he watched Jung Yeon go into the bathroom.

But of course Jung Yeon didn't hear what he said.

"what am I saying?? She's just my fake girlfriend..."
Jungkook sighed and change his clothes.

*time skip, family hangout*

Everyone was having a great time. Except for Jung Yeon.

Jungkook's parents were talking to each other while Jungkook and Nancy were having fun laughing and talking together.

Eun woo was scrolling through his phone.
Irene and Jaehyun were in their room doing who knows what.

Jung Yeon had no one to talk to. She looked down while fiddling with her fingers.

She looked up to look at Jungkook and saw Nancy scooting closer towards him while putting her arms around Jungkook's arms.

Nancy glanced at Jung Yeon with a smirk and went back to chatting with Jungkook.

Jung Yeon rolled her eyes and tried to control her anger. She had to remember that she's just his fake girlfriend and she has no right to feel jealous over someone who is already quite close to Jungkook.

Eun woo noticed Jung Yeon's state and asked if she needed a drink.

"do want a drink Jung Yeon??" he asked.

"nahh it's alright, btw thanks Eun woo" she smiled.

She felt annoyed seeing Nancy being close to Jungkook she felt like she would burst from anger.

"I'm sorry, I feel a little tired. I'll be going to sleep now" Jung Yeon said as she stood up from the couch.

"alright, take good rest sweetie" Jungkook's mom said to her.

Jung Yeon smiled while nodding slightly.

But she didn't went upstairs. She went to the backdoor. She didn't felt sleepy nor tired at all. She just said that, so she could sneak outside to the nearby park.

She felt bored and a little stressed out. She needed some fresh air. So she decided to sneak out to the park for some alone time.

*at the park*

Jung Yeon arrived at the park. There was bearly anyone there. So she felt quite peaceful. She sat on a bench which had a view of a pretty lake in front of it.

She took deep breaths, thinking about her life decisions. Thinking about him...
She was lost in her own thoughts when someone interrupted her "me time".

"hey Jung Yeon? What are you doing here? I thought you went home? " a familiar voice said as he sat beside her on the bench.

Jung Yeon turned to her side to see taehyung. She smiled. Taehyung returned it.

She looked back towards the lake. Enjoying the view. Taking a lot of time to answer taehyung's question.

" are you gonna answer my question or nah-"

"I just came here for some relaxing, that's all" she breathed out.

"oh- well then, where's jungkook then-" he asked.

"he's at home, probably sleeping, I felt bored and I couldn't sleep so I came here for some me time" Jung Yeon answered simply.

"is there anything bothering you? You look kinda stressed out... Wanna tell me anything?" he asked in a concern tone.

Jung Yeon chuckled.

"I'm completely fine, taehyung. There is nothing to worry about at all" she gave him a slight smile.

"okay... If that's you're answer, but if you have anything bothering you feel free to tell me okay? You are my bestfriend after all" he gave her his famous boxy smile making Jung Yeon chuckle softly.

"y'know, you and jungkook look really awkward together. I remembered during high school you told me you were never gonna date because you wanna stay innocent and now look at you, you're dating first before me" he chuckled.

"yah! That was when I was in high school, probably when I was like 17, I'm a grown woman now tae" she said with some sass.

"Hah! Grown woman my ass" he mumbled.

"yah! You really haven't changed have you? You're the same old annoying alien." she stuck her tounge out while chuckling slightly.

"excuse me? Well you still haven't grown up since high school, shorty" he stuck his tongue out back to Jung Yeon as he stood up and ran away.

"yah!!! I told you not to call me that anymoreeeee" she also stood up and chased taehyung around.

They acted exactly like little children. Soon the table turned and now taehyung was chasing Jung Yeon.

Taehyung hugged Jung Yeon from behind as soon as she stopped running from exshaustion.

"I caught you, I win haha!!" he said with an arrogant but cute tone.

They both chuckled.

Little did they knew, there was someone who just arrived at the park and witnessed the whole thing with a broken heart.

It was Jungkook. He sighed as he watched both of them having fun. Jung Yeon looked happy.

A little too happy for him. He felt jealous? Maybe?