♡CHAPTER 9♡

*in the morning*

Jung Yeon woke up but her eyes were still closed. The bed felt really comfortable for some reason. She felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and her head on someone's chest.
Her eyes snapped open and saw Jungkook hugging her with his eyes still closed. Their faces were really close to each other. She can even feel Jungkook's breath on her lips.

"YAH!" said Jung Yeon as she tried to wiggle her way out of his grip.

"Aish stop moving Miss Kim" said Jungkook with his arms still around her.

"Yah! Mr. Jeon I told you not to come in MY space!!" Said Jung Yeon while glarring at him.

"You're the one who came in my space and hugged me first" said Jungkook in an arrogant tone.

"Wait what?" Said Jung Yeon flustered.

"Whatever...just..go and get ready...its already 7 in the morning~" said Jungkook in a tired tone.

"Uhm you'll have to let go of me first, Mr. Jeon.." said Jung Yeon.

"Oh- sorry" now its his turn to be embarrassed.

*after sometime*

After they were done getting ready, they went downstairs for breakfast.
Their clothes were kinda matching.

This is what Jung Yeon wore:

This is what Jungkook wore:

"Were you stalking me or something?" Asked Jungkook

"Excuse me, no, why would I stalk you?" Replied Jung Yeon annoyed.

"You basically copied me, Miss Kim" Jungkook said.

"No I did not, Mr. Jeon" said Miss Kim

"Alright, alright, you don't have to make it a big deal" said Jungkook as he walked out of the room.

"He's the one who started it!" Jung yeon shouted whispered to herself while punching the air.

*at downstairs*

It was already 8am. Jung Yeon went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. She saw Eun Woo, Irene and Jaehyun at the kitchen. Jungkook and Nancy were nowhere to be found.
Jung Yeon just shrugged her shoulders and just took some pancakes and went to the dining table. And there she saw Jungkook talking with Nancy. She was touching his arm slightly while flirting with him.

Jung Yeon felt her insides were boiling. She felt like she wanted to slap Nancy's hand from Jungkook's arm. But Jung Yeon calmed down and tried to control herself.

She decided not to eat at the dining table since Jungkook and Nancy are going to be a distraction for her. So she went to the living room to eat at the coffee table.

She turned the TV on and watched her favourite K-Drama whilw eating her pancakes.

"Why are you eating here Jung Yeon~?" Asked Irene.

"Oh- Irene unnie! Uhm...I just wanted to finish a K-drama that I've been watching while eating my pancakes" said Jung Yeon as she smiled sweetly towards Irene.

"Alright girl, I'm gonna go to Jaehyun now~" said Irene while carressing her hair.

"Ne..unnie" Jung Yeon replied and went back to watching her favourite k-drama.

*time skip*

Jung Yeon was done eating her pancakes so she went to the dishwasher to put her plate in.

She peeked towards the dining table and saw that Jungkook and Nancy were not there anymore.

"Where'd they go?" Jung Yeon whispered to herself.
Suddenly Jung Yeon felt a hot breath on her neck.

"Who are you looking for, Miss Kim?" Asked Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon! Uhm, I wasn't looking for anyone-"

"Are you sure?" Mr. Jeon said as he leaned closer towards her face.

Oh god, why is he so close

Jung Yeon kept silent. Not knowing what to do. Jungkook was to close to her she couldn't even move her body.
Jungkook chuckled and whispered in her ear.

"Let's go, Miss Kim...Get in the car~" Jungkook went to the car and waited for Jung Yeon to stop spacing out.

Sheesh what's gotten into him?

"Are you gonna come or not?" Asked Jungkook.

"Oh- im coming~" said Jung Yeon as she walked to the car.

They both went into the car and wore their seatbelts.

"Did you lock the door?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah" replied Jung Yeon still having trouble with her seatbelt.

Jungkook looked at Jung Yeon who was struggling to wear her seatbelt.

"Here let me help-"

"No-"

Jungkook didn't let Jung Yeon answer and helped her. Jungkook pulled the seatbelt strap over Jung Yeon. While he was doing that he stared at her. Jung Yeon just looked away, feeling flustered. Jungkook just chuckled at how cute her reactions were.

"There" Jungkook said as he was done helping Jung Yeon with her seatbelt.

"You're exactly like a kid, you can't even wear a seatbelt" Jungkook saud while laughing a little.

Jung Yeon glared at Jungkook.

"I could do it myself but you decided to help me" said Jung Yeon annoyed.

"Yeah whatever~" replied Jungkook as he was driving.

*after sometime*

Jung Yeon and Jungkook were still in the car. Jung Yeon still doesn't know where they were going.

"Mr. Jeon, where are we going?" Asked Jung Yeon while looking at him.

"You'll know later when we get there" Jungkook replied while his eyes were still on the road.

Jung Yeon just sighed while thinking of another question.

"Mr. Jeon, is Nancy your only childhood friend?" Asked Jung Yeon still looking at him.

"No she isn't, I still have more childhood friends that im still in contact with" replied Jungkook while glancing at Jung Yeon a little.

Jung Yeon just nodded her head and turned her head back to her window.

"Why'd you ask, Miss Kim?" Asked Jungkook while lifting his eyebrow.

"Oh- I was just curious that's all" Replied Jung Yeon while still looking at her window.

"Just curious?" Said Jungkook teasingly.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon...I was just curious..." said Jung Yeon while rolling her eyes playfully.

"Okay then~" replied Jungkook while chuckling.