♡CHAPTER 12♡

After their dinner, they went to the park. Jung Yeon and Jungkook went to sit in front of the lake which will be having a firework show soon.

"it's so beautiful here..." Jung Yeon exclaimed as she looked at the scenic view in front of her.

"yeah... It is.." Jungkook said as he slightly glanced towards Jung Yeon. She was smiling, seeing her smile made him smile automatically.

But of course, he quickly hid it.

"I can't wait for the fireworks to start!! Just imagine how pretty it'll be~~" she looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at her as well and just nodded his head while muttering "me too"

It was 15 more minutes before the firework show starts so they were basically just talking to each other while enjoying the calming breeze and scenic view.

Suddenly, Jung Yeon felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked behind her and saw someone who she misses a lot.

"Taehyung?!" Jung Yeon squealed in excitement seeing her bestfriend I front of her after awhile.

Without hesitation, she jumped towards Taehyung, hugging him.

Jungkook got shocked by her squealing and quickly looked towards her to see if she was okay. But what he saw was, Jung Yeon hugging an unknown man.

Taehyung chuckled.

"I was never expecting to see you here, princess" he said while rubbing her back with tender.

Jungkook was confused. What was happening? Jung Yeon was hugging and unknown man in front of him. Without any consent.

She's hugging someone else while her boyfriend is in front of her?
He thought while squinting his eyes.

"I missed you!! How did you find me here??" she asked as she let go of him.

"I missed you more princess~I guess it was a coincidence that we met here, I just came here to see the firework show, what about you?" he asked Jung Yeon.

"I also came here to watch the firework show" she smiled sweetly after answering which Taehyung gladly returned.

"pffffffttt Princess" Jungkook mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"uhm I'm sorry, but, who's this?" Taehyung pointed at Jungkook.

"oh sorry, uhm, Taehyung meet Jungkook, Jungkook meet Taehyung" she smiled.

"I'm her bestfriend, nice to meet you Jungkook" Taehyung led his hand out for Jungkook to shake.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and took his hand while saying

"nice to meet you too Taehyung-ssi, I'm Jungkook... Jung Yeon's boyfriend" he said as he emphasised the word boyfriend.

Taehyung was taken aback. Jung Yeon widened her eyes, but she managed keep it cool.

"wow, I didn't know you already had a boyfriend..." Taehyung said as he chuckles...bitterly.

"ah well yeah haha" Jung Yeon replied awkwardly.

"babygirl~, come and sit beside me, the firework show is about to start~" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jung Yeon almost choked on her own spit hearing Jungkook suddenly call her 'babygirl'.
She went beside Jungkook and sat beside him.

"Taehyung come on, join us" Jung Yeon said as she motioned him to sit beside her.

Taehyung sat beside her and soon, the firework show began. It was amazing, elegant and beautiful than she had ever imagined.

"you know what, I feel sorry for interrupting your date with your boyfriend-" Taehyung whispered towards Jung Yeon as he scooted closer towards her but he was cut of by Jung Yeon.

"nonsense you're not interrupting us at all, you're my bestfriend so it's alright Taehyung..." she explained softly.

They smiled at each other.

On the other hand, Jungkook wasn't having it at all. He hated seeing Jung Yeon and Taehyung close, talking to each other like he isn't even there.

Why does he even care??

*time skip*

Soon enough, the firework show ended and they all bid their goodbyes.

"I'm so tired baby~~~ come on, let's go home and cuddleee~~" Jungkook said as he pouted, suddenly being all clingy.

Jung Yeon just looked at Jungkook in disbelief.

"uhm, I'm sorry, Taehyung, me and Jungkook have to go now, I hope I'll see you soon, it was nice meeting you again, maybe we can hang out sometime, take care. Annyeong~~" Jung Yeon said as she smiled towards him.

"you too princess, annyeong~~" with that, they all went to their own ways.

*in the car*

"need help with the seatbelts again, Miss Kim?" Jungkook teased her.

Jung Yeon just nodded in embarrassment.

Jungkook chuckled and once again helped her with her seatbelt.

After helping her, he began to drive home.

While driving, of course they had a little chat.

"it's so cringy when he calls you 'princess' " Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"well you calling me 'babygirl' is much more cringe Mr. Jeon" she exclaimed.

"hmmm whatever, anyways, you're not allowed to hang out with him again" he said almost strictly.

"yah! Why not?? He's my bestfriend" Jung Yeon said.

"obey your boss Miss Kim, if I don't allow you to meet him then don't meet him, arasseo?" he said with his eyes still on the road.

"gosh...." Jung Yeon mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled slightly.

"let's just go home, maybe we can cuddle..." he mumbled those last words but not enough for Jung Yeon to hear.

"I'm sorry, what did you say again?" she exclaimed.

"it was nothing Miss Kim, now be quiet, we don't want to get into a car crash do we?" Jungkook said with his eyes still on the road.

"he's the one who started the conversation..." Jung Yeon mumbled while rolling her eyes in annoyance.