"Not even for hyung's sake!!?"

"Don't use your absurd way to make me convince. This..this looks so... revealing for me...I mean, I never wear tight pants before. It doesn't suit me."

"Oh!! Believe me, dear. You will look ravishing in those pants. It makes your ass fuller and highlights the curves of your body so perfectly. Nobody will able to leave their eyes from you!! Now, start ready by yourself or I do need to force you to wear it?? The choice is yours." Jimin looks scary when he determined something in his mind.

Taehyung doesn't want him to look closely at him. Jimin is a makeup artist. He can easily catch the marks on his neck.

He sighed. There is no way he can escape from this situation, so he took his outfit and went to another room for ready.

After an hour...

The room door open slowly and taehyung came outside. Jimin was already prepared in his extremely stylish black suit and tight pants...he looks gorgeous and stunning...but when he turned to look at taehyung... his hands stopped in midway, and his eyes turned bigger like a Soucy!! His mouth opens in surprise...

"Holy fuck!! You look so ravishingly handsome tae. I mean... absolutely perfect. If I am your boyfriend, I will never allow you to wear skinny pants. Your body looks delicious tae." Jimin winked at his blushing friend.

"I thought you have a boyfriend Jimin. I don't know you can compliment others like this!! Let me just talk with yoongi hyung. I will tell him what you think about me."

"Hold on, hold on. Who are you? You are not my innocent and pure-minded friend!! My friend was not sassy either!! Where is my taetae gone?? What did you do to him!??" Jimin fake surprised and glaring at taehyung.

"Shut up chim. We are already so late for the party. Now, if you praise me enough, can we go to the venue?"

"Oh My!! I forgot completely. Hyung called me twice, that he arrives at the venue and everyone also too. He wants our presence there. Hurry up." Jimin turned into Panic mode instantly and drag taehyung to the main event venue.

Seokjin talking to another person when the atmosphere around him suddenly became quite

Seokjin talking to another person when the atmosphere around him suddenly became quite. He doesn't know what's the reason!?? He turns around and saw...

Two gorgeous and stunning men came to the hall...and...everyone around stops talking and completely taken aback by the sight in front...

everyone around stops talking and completely taken aback by the sight in front