15 : Our Ending...

Just above us all,

Jaemin found himself standing right in front of HIM... By the time he opened his eyes.

"How's living in the place I've created?" Jaemin look at Him with his smile, "It's beautiful" "But why are you crying?" Jaemin look down on his feet "It's so beautiful that it's harder to imagine that I made it that far" A soft hand touches his cheeks and he made to see His face clearly and near "You're my creation, I made you and I love you" Jaemin smile at him and He hugged his creation. He knew on his child's heart to what he want... and He's happy about how beautiful his creation was.

"You'll be experiencing obstacles again but know that I'm always here for all of my creations because that's how much I love you"

☁☁☁

Light blinded everyone who's standing on the ground of the Earth...

The light covered everyone like how the clouds used to cover the Moon and Stars even the Sun...

The light that feels like a dream....

Lucas woke up and saw himself inside his office, he looked confused but he then again grab his phone...

'Our Jaemin's school tour at 8'

As the set alarm... He look at it for minutes and realized that someone above all of them are making a great thing for them to take care of his great Creation, The Gift He's giving them...

Lucas grabbed his coat and head down to the parking lot faster than he usually did. He drove back home... as his heart's been racing...

"Winwin, if you're not home at all... I promise to take a great care if our Jaemin"

Tears escaping his eyes... until he arrived home.

As he opened the front door, only to find Winwin's alive and he's there... But he's hugging that picture,

The picture of Jaemin...

Their Gift...

Their Miracle...

Their son...

Lucas loses his strength and sat right there, Crying... Winwin moved to him and hugged his husband, Heart's are hurt and all.

"I thought it was a dream that I both losses you... but it seems... We loss Jaemin and it's the reality..." Winwin hugged Lucas who's regretting for loosening his hands "If only I could hold him again---"

A car parked outside and revealed Johnny, They stood up while wiping their tears away... Then Johnny assists a man who had Mark's looks... As Johnny holds his hands, all lovingly...

"Lucas... Winwin" Johnny called "Is Jaemin there?" They shook their heads "Mark isn't as well... but..." He shows them him...

"He's Ten, my Partner... the one who bore Mark... He's alive but our son..." Johnny and Ten's tears are visible which made the couple cried as well... but to their surprise, a message arrived on Johnny's phone...

"Sorry for the convenience, but the bus wheels' was exploded and was stuck in this certain area, Northern Valley..."

"Was that from the tour bus?" Ten look up at his husband and that idea popped up, they all head to the Northern Valley.

As Lucas started the engine and Winwin brought Jaemin's favorite teddy and jacket, He realized that it was the same place where Jaemin, Mark and the rest created light... demolishing the evils...