12 : How come?...

☆ Timeskips brought to you by Zhang "Lay" Yixing's Boom ☆

Been a month since that incident happened.

Been a month since Winwin and Lucas saw that familiar figure.

Been a month since they feel that pain on their hearts.

Been a month since they decide to take a break from being in Korea.

Been a month... Jaemin miss seeing them.

✈✈✈✈✈

Lucas then set his cup on the table as he's done his call with his cousin who managed his company there in Korea.

"Hyung said that everything's alright..." He said while Winwin stayed silent as he read one article that popped up from nowhere, landing on his recommended articles...

Lucas then stood up and read that article with his partner.

"A child named Jaemin from that famous Academy in Seoul reported missing by two strange people. And lesser a year, A student from the same academy was said being abducted by anonymous people and that student was named Mark. Same aged boys are now missing and neither of the kids had registered parents, rumours had it that both of them are two of the Miracle Angels"

Lucas looked at him, "Miracle Angels? Aren't that only a myth?" Winwin sigh "This article makes me feel so uncomfortable" and look at Lucas "They never released any image of the boys and that... only this"

He showed the only image,

It was something bright and that they formed diamond which makes the Moon stayed in the center, the light had...

"Wings?" Lucas said curiously "Why those lights had wings?" Winwin then zoomed the image "It says, Destroy... Abduct the wings... Stop the light's Will" Winwin look at Lucas "I don't know why I'm feeling so helpless and my heart..." Lucas then held Winwin's hand "I don't know if it's right but... Let's go back to Korea"

Both don't know what's going on to them but they want to listen to their inner guts... They don't really know but they feel that someone dear to them are at risk yet doesn't know who that was...

🍑🍑a day later 🍑🍑

"Nancy! Those---" Nancy held the panicked JooE "They run articles about the Missing Jaemin and Mark..." JooE deep breathing continued...

Mina and Jihoon stood right there, all nervousness and scared, Nancy noticed that "Don't worry, everything will be fine---" she was cut by Mina "What if they'll succeed? What if we can't go---"

"Mina, we'll be alright"

They look back and saw Jaemin with Mark walking inside the hall...

Jaemin across them as Mark stand next to the rest,

"No matter what happens, we'll be alright." Jaemin look at them as he tried to hide that scared feeling "If it needs a sacrifice to make the light's Will as a success, I'll do it... Just make sure to protect Mark. He's the last living Miracle" Mark look at Jaemin with his worried eyes as the rest had their sad eyes...

"We'll protect you too Jaemin---" "No P.O... You can't, They're too strong---" "Jaemin, the darkness can't win against the light... He don't want us to forget that" Jaemin smile at him as Jihoon took him into his arms "Love conquers all Jaemin... Believe and Trust the right one" Jaemin nod as he felt secured and at ease...

Then a sudden knock on their huge door, which startled all of them...

"Stay away from here" Nancy stood up with JooE and "Hide somewhere but make sure it's safe and it's easier to make an escape" They nod and started to look for a place upstairs as The ladies themselves to summon their weapons if whatever that is...

The four of them are looking for a perfect place, as they keep on opening each rooms but seems each of it are too critical.

Jaemin run passed to a place and took little back as he spotted a place which has an easier way for a quick escape, enough to spread their wings and enough to create a light portal for an exit...

He look around and spotted the three, not that far from him,

Jihoon and Mina noticed Jaemin's 'Come' gesture and headed there but Mark seems out of it so he just go like...

"Mark!" Jaemin called him "Jaemin?" Then he pulled Mark and put him close somewhere "You stay here..." and turn to Jihoon and Mina "P.O. you stay at Mark's backside and Mina, you took Mark's left side... I'll stay at his right side" They nod to each other and took their places...

.........

Nancy and JooE took a deep breath and opened the huge door,

It was a nerve-wrecking moment, Nervousness covered their entire body, getting ready for a teleport escape together with their weapons if ever those ones behind the huge door attacks and then as it open, it shocked them for what or who it was... Shock faces like 'How come'

Their eyes widened as they find out who those ones are---

For you, Are 'those ones' on their side or not? Who or What do you think it was?

P.s. Please be with me until our nearest 'Fin' ❤