07 : I'll keep You

⛺🌝🍃

By that night, Mark who's alone occupying the tent... can't brought himself to sleep and it's already in days...

He later sat up and let out a sigh, took out his sketching pad and started to drew something... His heart ached upon seeing who his hand drew, without knowing that it was his heart and mind troubled at...

"Jaemin..." He said to himself "Where'd you go?" He looked at the picture like it was so real, "You're real isn't it?" He sigh and almost started to believe that Jaemin didn't really exist but not until he smell a magnificent scent of a garden... A garden which was full of beautiful flowers, He slowly opened the zipper of his tent and saw that man he almost thought that doesn't exist,

He felt so very happy and was ready to call for everyone's attention but got stop by that person,

Mark look straight up to him, seeing him in all bright white with his red cherry lips as his eyes are like holding the whole galaxy, Mark reaches his hand but can't touch him, tears made its way out from Mark's eyes

"Who killed you?"

Mark asked as his heart was full of pain and confusion,

"Jaemin... Who killed you?"

He asked again, without stopping his tears...

"I just want to know who killed you?"

Looking straight to him, seeing how sorry Jaemin's eyes...

"Jaemin! Please tell me who killed you---" he got cut as Jaemin already opened his mouth to answer him...

"No one"

Mark look at him "That can't be... It can't be---" "I was given to them as a whole being and I'll be taken away as the same Mark..." Jaemin explain himself but he also knew to himself that Mark can't understand it otherwise, "Why did they do that?" Jaemin look at Mark who's tears are still visible "Because I chose to and I do that as a sacrifice" "I don't understand what you mean but... I want you to exist all over again" Jaemin didn't response at his words "Jaemin..." "Mark..." "Yes?" "You've been through a lot... but know that your Daddy loves you a lot, he just don't know how to express it... He's afraid maybe he'll lose you as much as he lose the one he love before you and before her" "What do you mean?" Jaemin smile at him "Have you heard anything from that Nancy?" "Nancy? From that secret and like a magical land, Momo?" Jaemin nod his head "That's her..." "Then what about it?" "Never heard from her these words: Hopefully you know what kind of miracle that kid was... Those words, never heard of it?" Mark thought deeply but in the end "It sounds familiar but I'm not sure" "You know the girl named Mina right? KANG MINA? the one who mysteriously died and disappeared from their burning house? She's just like me and... you" "Why me?" Jaemin smile at him, acting all mischievous  "Aren't you an existing miracle to your parents?" He laugh it off but it was been replaced by a sorry and hurt...

"Wendy hates me so much to the extent that she wanted me dead... even told me that I'm not her son, not a single day without Dad... she hurts me... like I'm just a rag or something..." Mark rolled his sleeves and show to Jaemin the bruises he had, Jaemin's heart broke and wanted to give Mark a hug of comfort but can't "Atleast having you made me feel glad and grateful" "I came Mark to Erase my memories that's in you---" "I'll keep You..." Jaemin can't believe his ears "I'll keep you Jaemin... No matter how many times you come around wanting to erase you from me... I won't let you, I'll keep You and this memories of you Jaemin..." "It only torture you Mark... I don't want you to---" "It didn't hurt me Jaemin... It only gives me lot of courage, strength and hope that beyond of the sun and Moon,  I'll get to see you again... That I'm not all alone doing my everyday life, That there's You who took the steps next to me... Though you're far, I know you're there and here for me... So let me just keep you and your Memory Jaemin... Please..." Jaemin can only nod at Mark and do anything about it "But please don't be hurt... because if you do, I also feel the same pain you had especially if you're thinking about me" Mark just stare at him and smile "But you'll be here if I need someone right?" "If you need someone to talk... there are plenty of people can" Mark shakes his head "If I need you, will you be here?" Jaemin smile back at him "I'll be right behind you... If you walk a lonely path, I'll be walking with you... either you see me or not, Know that I'm there for you... as long as you have my memory, I'm with you" Mark feel so much happier than he could ever imagine "Mark, If you want to know something you need to know the most, and wanted to be with someone you badly want to be with... Know that the Northern Star existed for a reason..." Mark just look at him, confused of what Jaemin meant "You better go inside and go back to sleep... It's getting late, you still need to be up early tomorrow" Mark nod and do as what Jaemin ask him to do...

Before Mark close the tent, He waved at Jaemin who keep his look at him with a smile "See you later Jaemin... Good night" Jaemin slowly nod his head and wave back at him. Just as soon as Mark close his eyes to sleep, Jaemin then disappear with the power of light together with the thin air...

Before he left completely, He's making sure to keep Mark and the rest safe... Until the sun comes out.

"You'll be fine Mark... You'll meet the one who can love you as much as you wanted to be loved..." Jaemin look up and saw that Star, shining so brightly

"Northern Star, Keep him safe as well as everyone"

Then he completely went back to where he originally came from.