09 : 4 first meet

"Let's go to the Painting competition today Love!" Winwin happily asked Lucas who agrees right away, "Do you know where it'll be held?" Winwin nodded "Remember that Academy which held a school tour, month ago?" "Oh! That Academy... I know that, what time?" Winwin shrugged "I don't know... maybe around 8?" Lucas check his waist watch "It's almost 8, shall we go?" Winwin nod happily and pull Lucas to the car.

❤💐💐💐❤

Mark's nervous, it was his first time joining art competition... He stayed far from any other contestants, until he feel that warm air brushing his shoulder, he look up and saw Jaemin with those 2 new faces...

"Jaemin..." He said lowly "Remember those 2 miracles I told you yesterday?" Mark nod "This is Pyo Jihoon the 1st and the 2nd is her, Kang Mina" "Why you guys here?" Then she answered "We're here to support you..." "We'll cheer on you buddy" Then Jihoon put his arm around Mina's shoulder "Buddy, do the one you love... Jaemin told us that you love to paint the northern Star with diamond miracles... do that" Mina look up at Jihoon "Diamond Miracles?" He nod and Jaemin answered "It was the light, nature, air and earth... forming a diamond just under the Northern Star... and on its center are faces of the Whole being Miracles Mina..." Jaemin then look at Mark "Draw the faces which came out of your mind Mark... It knows the 4 faces more" Mark nodded and got startled when the host are calling them "Be there at the crowd alright?" "Don't panic Mark... The 3 of us will be there, We'll cheer on you" Jaemin comforted then Mark went to the stage, with lesser panic...

"Love, that's the boy I told you yesterday!" Winwin pointed at Mark who's placing his equipments "The boy you told that was being hurt by his mother?" Lucas look at Winwin as he nod "He's a kind of boy who's too kind to be at fault Love... Just look how fragile he is" Lucas can't answer him, as if his words are being locked... Without knowing, Johnny with his whole family are sitting right in front of them, Who overheard the couple... Johnny sigh, thinking which one he'll believe this time.

"I wonder what Mark's going to draw this time..." the host said excitedly and look at his painting, but she went silent all suddenly, Mark look up at her "Ma'am?" Tears escaping her eyes, putting her mic away "Mark... Is that my Mina?" "Kang Mina?" She nod "She's your daughter?" She again nod and sat next to him "I lost my miracle  daughter by saving us by that fire, just after... After..." she can't contain her tears then Mark continues "By spreading her wings to protect all her family..." she look at him, all shockingly "How'd you know?" Mark hold her hand while his other free hand pointed at where the 3 are, She covered her mouth as she saw Mina smiling at her while tears are visible... She look at Mark "You see them?" Mark nod with a force smile cause he know what pain she had right now "Thank you Mark" she hug him and then acted like she's not from crying then telling Mark to continue his painting...

The crowd look so curious about Mark's painting and that makes her cry... As Mark continued doing his art, by the time he paint the last Miracle's face inside that diamond... He left himself shocked as he saw who's face it is...

Mark look at where the 3 are standing, tears fall from his eyes as they show the same birthmarks they had with Mark... and he saw that... He look back at his painting and do the finishing as the time's almost done.

Just the time they're going to show to the crowd their very own painting,  a missing bullet headed to Mark but to everyone's surprise,

Mark dodged it as he later open his eyes and saw that light protection, the 3 went to the stage and pull Mark away, but before that... Mina hugged her Mom and bid a farewell or something like see you later. No one saw the 3 teenagers but they saw a very light figure pulling Mark away from that dangerous place, leaving his Art work on stage...

The other contestants shown Mark's art to everyone and they all gasps... Then the host make it clear to every single one of them...

"May I have your attention please?" The crowd went all silent at look at her with her Mic on...

She breath in and started,

"I know this might sound so unreal and like it was just a myth, but as you see in Mark's art... There are 4 sides of the diamond right? Just below that Northern Star, and inside the diamond... there are 4 faces, including Mark's" she hold her tears in

"There are 4 kind of miracle Angels that the heavens gave to this 4 earthly families as a miracle and because of their Faith then set as a gift... They were Angels, given as a whole being... to each impossible couples, 2 were same gender and 2 can't have a child anymore but Heavens gave them this miracles. Yet, something happened, The 1st Angel gone back because both of him and his earthly family got murdered when he's still 19, the 2nd angel died because she rescued her whole family from that burning fire by spreading her wings that's why Heavens get her back so she can rest when she's still 18 and lastly, the 3rd one, who's still 20, sacrificed himself so Heavens can bring someone back to life and so the other remaining parent will be happy all over again, that's why he went back there" Tears finally escaping her eyes "Now, that person or people who murdered the 1st Angel and the reason why the 2nd Angel died in fire are after Mark right now, he's the last one left since the 3rd already went back and Erasing his memories to everyone except to mine and Mark..." looking straight to Winwin and Lucas "Jaemin erased hid memories from everyone so his memories can't torture them and that they'll be safe from that Evil people"

And continued with a brave heart...

"I don't know if you'll believe what I said but..." she paused as she wiped her tears away, trying to be strong and brave...

"The 2nd Angel's my Daughter... Kang Mina"

They look at her, stoned as she run down the stage... Looking for Mark.

"If his Father won't be there to protect this last miracle, I hope he'll never regret when Mark found himself at the end of that Star and then saw the one who can make him whole" She stopped just right beside Johnny and glare at him while saying her words...

Johnny look back at her "Mr. Suh, your first partner's name... was Ten right? Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul right?" She nod to herself without getting Johnny's answer.

"Don't lose Mark over that witch" addressing  it to Wendy "Ten didn't die for nothing or something like his son can experience all of this hurt, torture and all"

Then completely running away... Trying to look for Mark.

Yet everyone looked at each other and...

"Do you think that's real? What if that kid just have a panic attack? And they just played it off?"

Together with

"Whole being Angels are just myths and it's just some sort of stories but luckily, that Boy named Mark's a great painter"

"I bet that bullet was just lost though, who's crazy guy would kill an innocent and handsome young man though"

They told each other and Wendy stood up, seize the moment to be the Star amongst the whole crowd and told them that Mark's just having Mental illness or something unstable mindset after the tour... Yet of course,  Everyone believes them... Who wouldn't?  When you told then you're Mark's 'Mother'... so of course, if you're in that crowd, you would right?

Was Mark really one of those Miracle whole being like Jaemin, Mina and Jihoon? Was that bullet really just a lost one? Or was Mark being hunt down by evils? What do you think? Was Mina's mother saying the truth or was Wendy?