"Yep, I did see. You looked cool." I said with my usual smirk.

He beams at my answer and he stood straight with his head up high, a smug smirk was plastered on his lips.

"I was wasn't I? Your awesome brother is the greatest ace of this team! AHAHAHAHA!!" He tells me as he laughs so smugly.

I playfully rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle, I was amused by my brother actions.

Oli pops out of my breast pocket and Kotaro notices him, he stops his smug mode and crouched down to Oli's eye view.

"Oli!! My favorite hamster!!" Kotaro said as he placed both of his hands in front of Oli.

Oli hopped onto his hands and Kotaro starts spinning around as he held Oli high, I see Oli looking fun, so I just hoped he won't fall.

Kotaro kept making a commotion that the rest of people inside the gym noticed my presence, I looked away and stopped my brother from spinning any longer.

"Okay, that's enough. People are staring." I said as I took Oli back.

He noticed what I said and grabs my wrist, heading to where his friends were, I guess?

"I'll introduce you to my team and friends!" He says with a big grin on his face.

He stops and I was faced with multiple people, some were familiar. I looked at them and noticed the same guy who I bumped into.

"Ah, it's you!" The guy who I bumped into said, surprised to see me in the gym.

"Huh? Konoha, you know her?" Kotaro asks as he looked at the guy then to me.

"We just bumped into each other a while ago." The 'Konoha' guy explains.

"Hmm, is that so??" Kotaro said with a raised brow.

"Anyways! This is (Y/n)! My awesome younger sister!" My brother says as he introduced me like that Will Smith meme.

I see his teammates eyes widen in surprise, except for Akaashi since we already met. They let out shouts of surprise knowing that Kotaro had a sister he probably didn't tell them about.

"EH?! You have a sister? Why didn't you mention her before??"

"Well, I just found out about it too!" Kotaro says with a smile, which confused his members.

He took notice and he explained it, well, Akaashi mostly did. They seemed to have understood the gist of it and nodded their heads in understanding.

One by one they started introducing themselves and I politely greeted them, we were just talking for a bit, until I felt some weight on top of me.

"Oya Oya, (Y/n)-chan's here??" I heard an all familiar voice.

I turned around and I see Kuro with his usual rooster looking ass, a smirk was adorned on his features as he looked at me.

"Nice to see you again, Rooster head." I said with a smirk.

"So mean, (Y/n)-chan~" He says with a dramatic hurt look and ending it with a wink towards me. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to drink my juice box.

"Anyways, I have to say I'm impressed with the concert you did for your school festival. You're trending everywhere." Kuro says as he placed an arm around my shoulders.

"What can I say? I am the (Y/n) Asahina after all." I said with a smirk plus a wink towards the rooster head.

"Yeah, you made quite the commotion, the 'junior high student who entered Tokyo's beauty pageant from a year ago and won' started to resurface after the concert." He informed.