Chapter 2

Charli's POV:
Chase and I walk back to everyone and they're all sat in the living room. Everyone looks at me and I feel uncomfortable but then they all smile. Nobody asks any questions which I couldn't be more grateful for. I sit down and get to know everyone.

"Oh by the way, the sway house is hosting a party tonight, who wants to come?" Ryland asked. Everyone decided to go so I was just going to tag along too. I never really liked parties but I will try to have fun. "Charli please let me do your makeup!" Avani begged. "Um sure" I said. "Okay we're leaving in about 3 hours" Thomas told everyone. Avani pulled me upstairs and she started to help me get ready. "Soooooo" She said. "Sooooooo?" I said mocking her. "So you like Chase then?" She questioned. "What? No! What made you think that?" I asked genuinely curious of how I gave it away. "Oh nothing in particular, I just have a way of spotting these things" she says with a sly grin on her face. We both just laughed.

She helped me pick out a tight black dress that hugged my figure. "You look stunning" she told me. "Awww thanks Avani" I said. I walked down the stairs and nearly everyone was ready. Chase looked at me and I saw his jaw open wider. He noticed I caught him and he quickly closed his mouth trying to cover it up. I just chuckled quiet enough so no one could hear me. 2 minutes later, Addi and Dixie came down and we all left. There were so many of us, we had to go in multiple cars so I rode with Thomas, Avani and Nick. As I stepped out of the door Thomas was holding open for me, I felt a wave of unease overcome me. I started to search for Dixie but she beat me to it. She wrapped her arm over my shoulders as we walked to the door and she whispered "you look pale are you okay?" in my ear. "I'm okay I think" I replied "I'm just nervous".

We walked through the door and there was a wave of heat from all the sweaty people dancing. There was a disgusting waft of alcohol and it made me feel a bit sick. I went and sat on a couch next to Avani who was talking to a guy. "Hi Charls, this is Anthony" she said. I just smiled at him and he smiled back. He seemed nice and Avani wouldn't stop looking at him. I could tell she had a crush.

"We're just going to get a drink" she said but I could barely hear her over the music. They got up and walked away and I was alone. There were so many people around me but I didn't know one of them. All of a sudden a tall guy came and sat next to me. "Hiiiiii, your preeeeetty!" He slurred. I could tell he was drunk. I had never seen him before. He had short dark hair and looked extremely muscly. "Wanna go upstairs?" He asked and put his hand on my thigh. I shuffled away and pulled down the hem of my dress uncomfortably. "Um no thanks" I said timidly. "Ahhh come on" he kept going. "I said no" I replied and started to get up to go away.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me back towards him pulling me closer. "Do what I say, were going" he said louder than before. "I said I don't want to" I said almost crying "let me go!" I said trying to get the attention of people around me but no one seemed to care. I looked around panicked trying to find someone I knew but I couldn't see anyone. I could feel an anxiety attack coming on and my chest began to close up. I started to breathe heavily and tears were pouring down my face by now. "Let me go!" I repeated louder trying to get out of his grip. He started dragging me towards the stairs and I was pulling away. I didn't have much strength left in me and I was trembling in fear. This was by far the worst attack I have had yet.

I was small and frail and had no power against him. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and I was kicking and screaming but I doubt anyone could hear me over the sound of the music. He ran with me up the stairs and walked into a room and locked the door. "Please don't do anything to me" I begged in tears but he didn't care. He violently lifted up my dress and whipped it off so I was left in my underwear. He unclipped by bra and grabbed my breasts aggressively. He began to slap them and suck on them. It hurt a lot but I was too hysterical to do anything about it. He held my hands above my head and I was squirming beneath his grip. He slapped me on my ass and my legs and the sting was excruciating. He yanked down my underwear leaving me stark naked. He began to undo his belt and pull down his trousers. I was screaming and I couldn't breathe. He pulled out his dick and I screamed again. "Please leave me alone" I begged between sobs. He was about to ram his dick into my virgin pussy when the door crashed to the floor.

Chase's POV:
I was talking to Nick when out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy carrying a girl up the stairs. She was kicking and hitting him but he was too strong. Wait! Was that Charli? I put down my drink and ran through the crowd of oblivious people. I pushed passed and ran up the stairs. When I reached the top I saw the door shut and heard it lock. I ran up and pulled the handle but it didn't open. I charged into the door repeatedly but it wouldn't budge. The music downstairs was too loud so I couldn't hear what was going on. I carried on trying to get the door open banging on it and shouting. Then I heard Charli scream. That gave me the energy and adrenaline to charge into it one more time. The door came crashing down and what I saw nearly made me throw up right there and then.

Word count: 1090