Chapter 9

Chase's POV:
"Hey Nick?" I said pulling him aside. "What's up bud?" he replied. "I'm going to take Charli somewhere, so if we're not back when you want to leave then we'll just get an Uber" I told him. I had a plan to take Charli to one of my favourite spots that literally no one knew about. I had never taken anyone there before and I was so excited to show her.

She was laying on her front in this bikini with her eyes closed still tanning:

I wasn't sure if she was asleep so I walked over to her and rubbed my hand up and down her back

I wasn't sure if she was asleep so I walked over to her and rubbed my hand up and down her back. "Charli?" I said. "What?" She questioned in a sleepy way. That made me laugh, she was so cute. "Get up I want to take you somewhere" I said and that made her get up quickly. "Ooh where?" She asked more perky than she was a few seconds ago. "It's a surprise!" I said keeping it a secret.

Everyone else decided to leave then so me and Charli left to go to my secret spot. We walked hand in hand and it was quite a long walk. The sun was going to start setting soon and Charli was getting tired so she rode on my back most the way. We finally arrived after going through some trees and bushes. "Wooowwww!" She said speechless:

I loved this spot and it never failed to look stunning

I loved this spot and it never failed to look stunning. Charli stood facing the beaming sun and the reflections on the water. The golden coloured atmosphere made her skin glow and her soft brown eyes glistened in the light. "Your beautiful!" I said staring at her gorgeous body. "Not as beautiful as you, pretty boy" she said as she jumped into my arms. I put my hands on her waste and spun her around as she laughed. There was no one around as it was an enclosed space apart from the vast ocean. I came here quite a lot and I had never seen a single person anywhere near here.

Narrator's POV: Smut Warning - you don't have to read this so if you don't want to then skip to the next chapter when it's up!
Charli and Chase sat on the sand watching the sun go down. They both had subtle smiles plastered on their faces. Charli was sat between Chase's legs with her back against his chest. They both felt so comfortable with their skin touching each other. Chase was shirtless and Charli was only in her bikini.

He trailed his fingertips along her arm and down to her stomach. The soft touch made her shudder causing chase to grin behind her but she couldn't see as she was facing away from him. He continued to trail his finger on her skin and brought it up between her breasts, up her neck and he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. He brought his fingers back down to her stomach and stroked the skin just above the hem of her bikini bottoms. The further down he went the more her breathing quickened. He passed over her bikini and traced the lining of the section touching her leg. Her heart was beating fast and he noticed.