e.pilogue

(づ。◕‿◕。)づ。・゚゚・゚゚・。 larry smut

two weeks later, harry and louis had a large surprise engagement party. some of their professors were there, too, and it was kinda weird, but it was sweet all together.

a day later, they were surprised with a going away party. since louis was moving to d.c. with harry they thought it would only be fair to have a going away party. it was kinda lame because it was only their family that cared that they were leaving, and this one guy from louis' old physics class, but that was it.

when harry and louis finally opened the doors of their new flat a feeling of relief washed over them. they finally have a place to call their own. all by themselves. no one to stop them; it was utterly perfect. sure, they had a creepy neighbour and stray cats stayed around the building and the paint was chipping of the wall, but it was home.

louis wanted to set the mattresses on the floor and call it a night, but harry had other intentions that louis gave into, quite quickly might i add.

louis quickly dialled niall and told him he was staying in with harry today instead of going for drinks, in which niall responded with, "use a condom you dirty fuckers."

once the door closed, he kissed harry until he got to his bedroom and pushed him to the bed, straddling him. "want you to fuck me," louis said before connecting his lips back to harry's.

harry ran his hands down louis back and kissed him back roughly. "whatever you want," he growled.

louis jumped off harry and undressed himself as well as harry. once they were both completely naked, louis situated his head in-between harry's legs, starting to suck his díck. he took him in at once. he couldn't fit the whole of harry's díck into his mouth; the part he couldn't was done with his hand. harry's díck was fairly large.

harry bucked his hips upwards as louis started to suck him hard. he moaned loudly.

"oh god, louis," he whimpered.

louis gagged and held harry's hips down with his hands. he sucked hard and bobbed his head.

harry moaned louder and bit his lip hard. he then placed his hands on the back of louis' head. He wanted to fuck him already.

louis pulled off, "want you to fuck me now," Louis said breathlessly. He got some lube and a condom from his bedside draw and handed it to harry.

harry bit his lip and pushed Louis to the bed. "ass up," he said and squirted the liquid to his fingers.

louis lifted his arse, showing harry his tight hole.

harry licked his lips and crawled close to him. he pushed in one finger.

louis gasped and clenched his hole. harry stayed still, realising louis probably hadn't been fucked for awhile.

harry then added another finger and moved them in and out slowly. louis moaned and backed into harry's fingers. "Uh so g-good, m-more," louis moaned.

harry added another finger and moved them in and out as fast as he could. louis was moaning like a porn star.

harry pulled his fingers out and louis whined at the emptiness. harry put the condom on and some lube before lining his cock up with louis' hole.

he pushed the head in first and waited for a couple seconds before pushing the rest in.

louis hissed at the mixture of pain and pleasure. louis hadn't bottomed in a long time. or really, had sex in a while.

harry started thrusting in and out slowly until he must of hit louis' prostate because louis moaned the most loudest moan ever.

"uh harry faster," louis moaned. harry thrusted faster and a little harder hitting louis' prostate over and over again.

"gonna cum harry," louis moaned. after a few more thrusts he came all over his bed. harry released not long after, deep inside louis' bum.

"first flat together and our first memory is me fucking you into the mattress," said harry. "we are superior."

louis laughed at harry, "i love you, monkey, even though you're lame as fuck, i still love you."

"i love you too, louis. even more than mint tea and poloroids."

"that must be a lot."

"whole lot more than you think.

fin

an; thank for reading and uh why. jess wrote the smut.

b.h.