0.4

monday; it was really sunny outside and much to louis' dismay he had to work.

he loved quiet, quaint coffee shops, he really did, but he hated working in one. he's doing it though. he refuses to let his parents/step-parent pay for his entire college tuition and louis was already rolling into debt as it is. so far, 16,000£ deep into debt.

nothing was really heard throughout the shop. a couple keyboard clicks from the english and literature majors, scratching pencils from architecture majors, humming and guitar strums from the music theory and vocal major who sat in the corner. he came here just about every day and some days (even when louis was off work) he'd come by to listen to his voice.

his name was niall and he had an amazing voice; and a very charming smile, might louis add. this lad was cute a - not as cute as harry - and had an incredible irish accent. louis didn't know what he was saying half of the time, but whatever niall said, it sounded amazing.

louis had been texting harry off and on about niall and harry was really starting to get jealous.

louis always talks about niall. well, what about me, harry would always think. he felt ignored because when he'd talk to louis about something the conversation somehow ended up with niall in it somewhere. or when he would
wait for louis to reply to his texts it would take thirty minutes to get a one-word response.

harry felt clingy, but really, it wasn't his fault because louis texted harry first.

messages(3) bae 😘 contact info

niall looks super cool in polo

lou you hate polo

not when he wears it. looks great on him and his skinny little body.

louis get back to work.

talking to ni.

you are ridiculous

...
niall let me strum his guitar.
it was cool.
he taught me some chords.
this is cool.

harry sighed and proceeded into the costa coffee warehouse that louis worked in. behind the counter, there he stood, staring at niall and his stupid baggy jeans and stupid polos.

"hi, can I get two hot chocolates with no whip cream? also two slices of pumpkin pound cake please?"

louis glanced up after typing and realising that was his favourite; and yes, he blushed when he saw harry.

"why are you here?"

"can't spend time with my boyfriend while he's working?"

"nope," louis replied.

harry rolled his eyes with a smile. "i was hoping that would to join me, love."

"harry, i can't just stop working."

"you do it to talk to ni all day so why don't you talk to me?"

"harry," louis sighed silently, "not now."

"not now? not n - you know what, you're right. not now."

harry took a picture of his mugs and cakes prior to slapping twenty pounds on the table.

"keep the change," he mumbled, turning to leave the shop. he glanced back to louis,

"tell ni that i said hello."

an; story looks better on mobile tbh. writing the final chapters of aine is hard cause i don't want it to end.

b.horan