0.6

harry was gonna do it. he was ready to apologise to louis today for being so stupid and over exaggerative. and also to ask louis if his step-father had anymore film because now harry only has four left (he took a picture of his eggs this morning) and then maybe if louis would take his heart back because keeping up with it himself is quiet challenging.

harry had everything, every part of him in his hands. ready to give it to louis. he had been an emotional wreck the past week without lou and it's hard to be happy without anyone to be happy with.

niall is just louis' friend. louis is just niall's friend. louis loves, you, harry. louis loves harry styles.

harry pushed his spare key in the door and twisted the handle. the next sight he saw was horrific. louis was so close to kissing niall; there faces were centimetres apart and now harry really did feel stupid. extra stupid because his heart just dropped to his feet and his lungs were shoved up his ass.

he wasn't even sure what was happening anymore.

louis was staring at harry in shock. he didn't know what to do - what to say. harry just took the lilac flowers and threw them in the tiny bin by the door before stalking to louis' room.

he pulled out every shirt of his. every sock. every bottle of shitty dollar tree cologne (since it was all his could afford (and really, it didn't smell all that bad)).

harry was a big baby and anyone can see that. he just wanted cuddles and happiness and peace on earth but reality just kicked him in the balls and he thinks he's about to puke.

"h-harry, i didn't know you were coming over."

harry cringed at the sound of louis' voice; the sound he was once in love with, and frankly, still in love with it now, even when louis had caused him so much pain.

"you shouldn't need to worry 'bout when i'm coming over. i should be able to say sorry to my boyfriend and give him his favourite flowers and cuddles at anytime, but obviously we aren't dating anymore and i'm sorry i didn't get the memo."

"harry, you're breaking up with me?"

"louis, we can talk about this later. you have a guest."

"we can talk 'bout it now, dammit!"

"obviously not, i didn't fucking know ni would be over. i do, however, wish you and ni a wonderful future."

harry was surprisingly calm on the last statement, but it wasn't long until he broke down in sobs on his knees as he sat against louis' wall.

"harry -"

"please leave me alone," cried a desperate harry.

louis gave up, "o-okay,"

louis left the room without looking back and harry knew then that he had to get out of here.

and that was the last time anyone had seen harry styles.

an; idk man. it's 23.00 let me sleep.
b.horan.