Jimin grabs Taehyung and opens the practice room door, basically throws him in the room, and shuts the door behind him. He then holds the knob so Tae can't get back out.

**In the practice room**

Taehyung tries to grab the door handle and pull it back open, but for some reason it won't open up.

Jungkook: Taetae, what are you doing? Did you come to practice with us? Jimin Hyung stepped out for a minute, so I'm going to take a break.

Jungkook walks over to the water dispenser and get something to drink. And sits on one of the benches.

Jungkook: Yah! V Hyung, why are you just staring at the door and ignoring me? Come over here and keep me company until Jimin comes back. Please?? (pouty face)

Taehyung turns around and sees Kookie's pouty face and knows he can't say no. He goes and gets water from the dispenser and then sits on the opposite end of the bench from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey! Why are you sitting way down there. I don't have cooties you know. Come down here.

Taehyung reluctantly goes and sits a few feet away from Jungkook.

Jungkook: What's wrong with you?

He grabs Tae by the arm and pulls him closer to him.

Jungkook: Why are you so quiet?

Taehyung: Ummm.......

Jungkook: Are you not feeling well? (touches Tae's forehead) And why is your face so red?

Taehyung pushes Jungkook hand off of his face.

Taehyung: Stop! I'm fine. I just... Ummm... I needed to ask you.... I mean I needed to talk to y...... Um, I wanted to tell you something.

Jungkook: Tae are you alright? What's going on? Did something happen?  Did somebody hurt you? (stands up aggressively)

Taehyung: Aish! No! It's nothing like that. I just wanted to tell you something. Please let me talk and don't interrupt me. Promise me you won't leave, or get angry or hate me or ignore me, or hit me.....

Jungkook: Yah! Tae calm down I could never do any of those things to you. No matter what you do. You know that. Just tell me what's wrong.

Taehyung stands up and faces away from Jungkook.

Taehyung: Jungkookie.... Jungkookie... Kookie... Ihavefeelingsforyouforalongtimeandidon'tseeyouasabrotherbecauseilikeyouinaromanticwaybutididn'twanttotellyoubecauseyoumighthatemepleasedon'thateme.

Taehyung let all of his feelings out in one breath. He then stood there gasping for air. The room was eerily quiet. He was afraid to turn around. He was afraid to not turn around. What if Jungkook passed out from shock. What if he was waiting for Tae to turn around so he could punch him or yell at him. He didn't know what to do. The silence was weighing on him and there wasn't even the sound of either of them moving. Where was Jimin when he needed him. It's going left! It's going left! Taehyung takes a deep breath and slowly turns around to face Jungkook.

Only to see this expression on Kookie's face.

Taehyung: Oh no! What have I done? I broke Kookie!!! Jimin!!! Come quick! I broke him!!!

Jimin comes running into the practice room in full panic mode.

Jimin: What's wrong? What happened? Tae, why are you crying? Jungkook? Jungkook?

Jimin starts aggressively shaking Jungkook. Jungkook shakes his head a few times and blinks his eyes quickly.

Jungkook: H...Hyung? What happened?

Taehyung sobs and runs out of the practice room.

Jimin: Tae! Where are you going? Come back! Tae!

Jungkook: Why is he crying? Is he OK?

Jungkook stands up and attempts to go after Tae.

Jimin: Yah! He's crying because you rejected him. Leave him be. He probably needs space right now.

Jungkook looks shocked again and turns to Jimin.

Jungkook: Hyung, I'm not rejecting him.

****To Be Continued ****

Hey guys. I hope you like this story. This is my first time writing. I will try to update often. Please read it and comment your opinions. I am open to feedback and please vote.
Borahae 💜