video games

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING

Lily felt the rage build up in her chest, there was a hint of amusement underneath it all, but she ignored that. She had to be sensible, she had to be respectable, she couldn't see the amusement. All she was supposed to do was to find out who do it and assign the appropriate punishment. Standing in front of her boyfriend of three days, she was having a hard time.

"James," Lily muttered, her teeth grinding, her eyes squeezed shut in irritation. "Please, explain to me...Why are there chickens with Slytherin colours all over the grounds...?"

James fought to hide his laughter, he rolled back on his face. "I have no idea what you're-"

"YES, YOU DO!" She roared, pointing at him. "DON'T YOU LIE TO ME JAMES POTTER! YOU ARE CAPTAIN OF THE QUIDDITCH TEAM AND FRIENDS WITH THOSE IDIOTS-"

"As are you," He interjected with a smirk, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"THAT..." She stopped, her lips pressed together like McGonagall often did when she was reframing herself from attacking him. "James...I know you did this."

"How do you know that?"

"Because..." She glowered, "I do."

"That's hardly evidence," He shrugged.

"James..."

"What? Do you have any proof? I've been with you for the past three days; for classes, headduties and..." He drifted off suggestively, his hands slipping to her waist.

Lily blushed and pushed him away, "You are an absolute prick James Potter! Even if you didn't do it, you KNEW they would do it."

"I may have had a hypothetical conversation with a mate about how amusing it would be..."

"I can't..." Lily said simply strutting away, "YOU BETTER CLEAN IT UP POTTER! BECAUSE I'M NOT SORTING THROUGH THOSE HUNDRED CHICKENS!"

James grinned, and called after her, "YES DEAR!"

Sirius walked up to his best mate with a giant grin on his face. "I love how angry she gets. You know she thinks it's funny."

James nodded, "That's just Lily for you ..." He then lowered his voice. "Now if you do anything else just make sure you space it out..."

"Aye aye Prongsie," Sirius said, tossing an arm over James's shoulder. "Let's go to Charms early-"

"-and bless them with our good looks and charm?" James interjected.

"We have to share the wealth mate. It's just being fair."

"Let's!" James mocked walking perfectly in step with Sirius.

At breakfast, Dorcas eyes focused off in the distance, her hands cupped around her face. Remus was discussing something with Peter and Esmee to her left and Marlene was nibbling on her breakfast to her right. Judging by the way Marlene's pale eyebrows sloped downwards and her thin lips were puckered, she was livid, but Dorcas didn't have the energy to ask her why quite yet. In her long hands, Marlene held a very long handwritten letter.

Fucking..." Marlene muttered ripping up the letter, her teeth grinding together, "ridiculous...wench."

"What is it?" Dorcas asked watching the owl fly away from the Gryffindor table.

"Nothing, just my grandmother." Marlene said quietly.

"That's like the fifth letter this week."

Huffling, Marlene rested her forehead on the table surface, her blonde hair going everywhere. "Yep."

"What are you planning on doing about that?"