RINA: "It looks good. Let's go and post this one up on the notice board as well. Rina-chan Board says, 'Sparkle!'"

AKI: "A school where we can pursue our passions. They were such brilliant words!"

AYUMU: "Yep! I really related to Nana's speech more!"

KASUMI: "Everyone, look! Ta-da! I made some business cards! Promoting herself will be a breeze with these!"

EMMA: "Wow! It's got really detailed information on Nana printed in it. Hang on...what?! Isn't this a bit TOO detailed?!"

KASUMI: "It's fine! She needed a little spice, so that's what I added!"

KARIN: "You're right. Mifune successfully campaigned for herself at the debate. This is the kind of thing Nana needs to go up against her."

AKI: "Business cards are a great way to campaign. As are posters, so I want to see every square foot of this school coated in Nana posters. From the floors of the halls, to the bathroom stalls."

AYUMU: "Isn't that a little, TOO drastic?"

AKI: "If it means saving our club then I will do it. Hearing the support for Shioriko has made me believe that nothing is TOO drastic anymore."

AYUMU: "...Just don't go too far."

AKI: "Don't worry, I won't. I'm not the type to resort to using scandals."

AI: "Okay, so today, we need to put up the new posters, and

AI: "Okay, so today, we need to put up the new posters, and..."

SHIZUKU: "Hand out business cards! All right, I'm going to hand out a whole bunch of them!"

AKI: "All right, then let's discuss who will do what and where... Oh, and don't worry about the posters in the bathroom stalls. I saw that someone actually destroyed their school with posters once."

"