I'm Losing My Grip

Yeah, I won't update on weekends. Sorry ;) But hey, I'll most likely update two to three chapters a week, so there's that. Unless I decide to sloooow this story down. You guys decide for me. Should I update slower? If I do, then I'll take my break from WP later than I planned. If you continue wanting fast updates, I'll leave sooner. Take your pick, lovelies ♥

Don't stress over it now, enjoy the chapter, then let me know.

*

Days Later

It's really rare I see Chris dressed as he is. A regular black tee, black pants and black vans. He almost looks like a guy that's on my level. He looks so carefree, so chill, so not him. I very much like this side of Chris.

"What's the occasion of dressing so normal?" I smirk as he comes and takes a seat beside me on the couch.

He chuckles, "Damn, I didn't realize I wasn't normal. It's the suits isn't it?" He smiles, gazing at me with those hazel orbs I love.

"Well, you're dressed like a guy you'd normally see at the store, or mall. You don't always see attractive, wealthy men at Walmart, at least I don't." I blush pink and look down to my lap.

His hand reaches for mine as it fidgets with the hem of my black long sleeved shirt.

"How attractive am I?" He asks, softly. The way he asked it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

"Very."

"Elaborate."

"You're sexy, mesmerizing even. Any girl would be blessed to even have the chance to take a glance at you or walk the same grounds as you, breathe the same air as you. No one I've seen before compares. Irresistible, fine, pure perfection." He grins and pulls me on top of his lap, bringing my face down to kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen it, so badly wanting to just have my way with him right here on the living room couch.

"Baby," he moans, moving his hands down to squeeze my ass. Its too early for this. But god, I can't help but melt over him.

Slowly, I pull away and smile.

"Slow down, big boy." His hands move to my thighs and squeeze as he groans in frustration.

He glares at me with lustful eyes, "Later." He assures me. "Right now we are going shopping." He takes my hand and we get on our feet.

I raise a brow in confusion, "We? Shopping? Wait a minute, what kind of shopping?" I ask.

"Food shopping, clothes shopping, you know, the regular thing. Just hanging out." He says, casually. Chris Cerulli never goes and buys from the store. He sends me or Sara to do it. Why does he want to go now?

He wants to spend time with me...bond

"Wow," I decide not to question it and just go along with it. "Okay then, let's go." I smile, grabbing my purse and taking his hand. We walk out into his car and he drives us to a Walmart ten to fifteen minutes away.

"After this, I'm taking you to the mall." He says as we pull into a parking space. My eyes narrow but once again, I go with it.

"So, I'm guessing you have an off day today?" I say as we walk into the entrance. He chuckles, softly.

"I'm my own boss, Heather. I could have off days for weeks if I desired. But work is work." He grabs a shopping cart and pushes it, walking along side me. This is strangely amazing. He is like any other guy today. No suit, no strictness, it's honestly something I'd love to see more of.