"Meeting The Mrs, Oh The Joy!"

"I didn't like the way you were looking at Ricky! He may be single but he's clearly not interested in you." Chris spits, gripping his satin tie in his large hands, showing his frustration as he strangles it. The first three buttons of his white under shit are undone, exposing his pale chest. Damn.

"I feel as if you're insulting me, sir! I wasn't looking at Mr. Olson in any kind of way, and I wasn't trying to make a move on him either! The fact you are accusing me of something so vulgar and inappropriate is very rude!" I huff, crossing my arms over my heavy breasted chest. For some reason, I was feeling really turned on this evening.

"I will not tolerate your tone, Miss Pierce. I was just stating the facts! You obviously want Ricky, well, let me tell you something! He doesn't want you!"

"And I will not tolerate you insulting me much longer! I quit, you disgusting piece of shit!" Finally, I blew up...I blew up. There's no turning back now.

Chris stared at me in absolute shock. His mouth hung open, his hazel eyes wide, his body stiffened.

I turn and walk to the door, swinging one of them open but before I made it out, Chris grabbed my wrist and stopped me. He pulled me back in and pressed me against the wall, our faces not far from one another's.

"I'm sorry, Heather. Forgive me. I'm sorry, very sorry. Please stay." Was he begging me to stay? Was he actually sincere about this? I can see in his eyes he truly meant it and I sighed, heavily.

"No, forgive me, Mr. Cerulli. You're not a piece of shit, excuse my language, but I was just so heated, you made me say things I didn't mean. I take it back." I say, softly, bowing my head.

Chris takes my chin in his fingertips and smiles.

"I take back what I said. I only said that because it was clear as day that Rick desired you. He's the only single one out of our circle of friends and he's been looking for someone appealing to have his fun with. I don't want him near you, which was why it was a bad idea to have you join me tonight. Though, I made it clear to him that he cannot under any circumstances look, touch, talk, or desire you." He says, sternly. The way he sounded so protective over me turned me on in so many ways. He cares about me. He really does.

I blush, bright red and smile. He pierces his big eyes on me and sighs.

"Mr. Olson's not the one I'm interested in." I say, almost turning crimson from embarrassment.

He raises a perfect dark brow and asks, "Oh? And who are you interested in, Miss Pierce?" He asks, smirking.

"A very sophisticated, absolutely stunning man that is totally out of my league." I blush, pink. But what I said was completely true. Chris was way out of my league.

He graces his bottom lip with his tongue and puts a finger up to his chin.

"Is he, now?" He asks, "Maybe you're wrong in more ways than you think." He winks and turns to walk to his desk. He sits and stares at me.

"He's untouchable, it will never happen." I say, walking out of his study, leaving him with the word on his tongue and the thought in his mind.

*

*

*

Weeks Later

I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life. Raven, Kyle, Wendy, Sienna, RJ, all my best friends. Jared, my brother, Hailey, my sister, my mom and dad. Rian, the sweet ex boyfriend that taught me the ways with the camera and who I ended on good terms with, unlike with Calvin. And lastly, Chris, for hiring me and accepting my apology after calling him a disgusting piece of shit. Only a man with good in him would ever forgive their assistant for calling him that and quitting on him all at once.