New Year, New Lies

Anybody live in the Dallas, TX area? My lover and I are planning on moving soon. How is it? Is the weather good during the summer? We've only ever visited Texas during the winter but never in the summer. I want to know if it's worth moving to. If you do, leave a comment and let me know.

Anyways, I have three chapters left after this one, okay?...
Enjoy!

*

SMACK!

"Twenty!" I cry, losing all feeling in my legs. Chris rubs his palm over my bare ass and slowly pulls me to my feet. He brings me into his arms and chest, kissing me tenderly on the head.

"Maybe next time you'll think twice before disobeying me, sweet girl. When I tell you that you're not allowed to come yet, I expect you to hold back with all you've got." He speaks, softly, caressing my hair. I sniffle and he sighs, "You know I don't like punishing you but how else will you learn, baby?" He says, sweetly.

I pull away and smile up at him, my tears drying on my cheeks, "I'm sorry for crying, Master. It's okay to punish me when I do wrong." His eyes soften.

He smiles, "And see, this is why I love you." Those words warm my heart. He loves me as I do him♥

"So, you're gonna be at the office all night?" I ask, softly. He nods as we begin to get dressed again.

"But I want you back here before 12:00 so I can get my New Years kiss." He smiles, dipping his head to kiss me.

"Haha, absolutely." I giggle. "By the way, what's Sara doing tonight?"

"Visiting her sister. They're spending the day together."

"Oh. Well, I'd love to be with you today but I know they need you asap in the office. I'll just see you before midnight."

"Yes you will."

"I should get ready. Sienna says the New Years Eve party starts at 7:00. That's in ten minutes. But who doesn't love being fashionably late?" I giggle, softly.

"You're precious." He smiles, kissing my lips.

"And you are perfect." I say and he grins. I gasp, "Is Mr. Cerulli blushing?" I ask, giggling.

He laughs loudly and hugs me tight.

"Shut up, babe." He chuckles, kissing my head.

My phone starts ringing from the nightstand and I go answer it.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, hey chick, it's Kyle."

"I noticed. What's up?"

"What're you doing right now?"

"I'm fixing to get dressed for tonight, Kyle. Why, what's going on?"

"Try and get here asap because it's going down! Everybody's already arriving, they're going crazy downstairs, drinking, dancing, and now someone wants to fuck in the guest bedroom. Holy fuck, guys, wait til I'm gone! Look, Heather, its a wild night, hurry!"

And with that, he hangs up. I look at Chris and he blinks, waiting for me to say something.

"Apparently, the party started a while ago and it's already wild." I sigh, "Can't wait." I say sarcastically.

He raises an eyebrow and his lips press into a thin line.

"Who will be at this gathering of young, horny, immature adults?" He asks, coldly.