The Sign That Changes Everything

READ BELOW↓↓↓

Reading a few comments, I realized you guys don't want what I have planned for this story. So I'm telling you right now, stop reading this story. I'm only finishing this story MY way for the two or three readers that like what I'm doing. There IS a reason as to why I'm doing what I am with the story. That's besides the point right now. What I'm trying to say is; DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIRECTION I CHOSE FOR THE STORY. Thank you for coming this far, but maybe you should go read something you actually like. I don't care about the # of reads I get anymore, or number of votes, or comments. I'm doing this for me. Enough of worrying about what everybody else thinks. If I like what I'm doing, and I have a reason to why I'm doing it, I'm gonna go through with it. I know I sound like a bitch but I don't care. Goodbye to those who stop reading, and thank you to those who stay.

Two chapters left...

*

"He's been locked inside his study all day. I don't know what up with him. We were so good yesterday."

"He's very upset about something. He wouldn't talk to me. He wouldn't open the door for me. He yelled at me to go away and leave him alone for the rest of the day today."

"Well, I don't know what I've said to him to have him ignore me since I came home last night." I gasp, "What if Jasper told him what he did to me at the party?! Oh my god, he's plotting my murder!" I cry, covering my mouth.

Sara arched a brow in confusion, "Jasper? Who's that and what'd he do to you, Heather?" She asks, worryingly.

I shake my head, nervously.

"Forget I mentioned that. It was nothing, really. I'm gonna go clean the bedrooms." I say, hurriedly, trying to rush out. I successfully get to one of the guest bedrooms and start cleaning around. I feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and immediately think it's my period coming. Cramps? I hate cramps.

But this is more than just cramps.

I feel like...like...

Collapsing to my knees, I grab the trashcan by the door and throw up my lunch.

What- what the...fuck?

Gasping for air, I wipe my mouth with my sleeve and run to the restroom where I throw up some more. After that mess, I wash my mouth out and ready myself before walking out.

I've been waiting for my period for too long and it's not yet come. Maybe I'm...

No. No, I can't be.

"She spent months forcing herself on him. When he finally gave in, they tried but after many failed attempts, they went to the doctor and there they found out that Chris has a low sperm count. It's difficult to have babies with him...."

It's not that. It can't be that. I'm just over-thinking this. Yeah, that's it. Over thinking is exactly what I'm doing.

Right?

"Holy shit..."

I gotta see Raven.

*

*

*

"Rae, stop pacing. You're making me more nervous than I already am."

"I- I can't, Heather. If you are what you think you are, how will you tell Chris?"

"Oh god, I- I have no idea. I don't even know if he's gonna let me talk."

"Does he even want kids?"