Heather Meets The Palm

Oh hey look, she updated! Enjoy...

*

After I managed to calm Raven down a bit, Sienna handed her more tissue to wipe her face from any stray tears. Raven started hiccuping while trying to stay calm.

"Who's the father? Do you know?" I ask, trying not to offend her.

"It was a guy, one night stand, at RJ's party from a while back. We hit it off and I guess I felt alone, hormonal, needy for someone to show me they cared. Even though I had just met him that night, and I knew all he wanted was a fuck, I still gave in. I was vulnerable." She explains, sniffling. Obviously holding back tears.

"What was his name? Don't tell me you don't remember." Sienna sighs.

"Derek." Derek? Jasper's friend. It was either the blond one or ginger haired guy. One of them is the father of my best friend's baby. I need to get a hold of Jasper.

"I think I saw him. We were just there. Jasper Hall, the super mega babe, has a friend named Derek. Was he a blond--"

"Yes! You saw him?! Oh, god, please don't tell him! He can't know!" Sienna and I look at her as if she's crazy.

"Why not?"

"He's the father! He has to know!"

Rae starts, "I know but--"

"No buts, I'm getting a hold of Jasper and telling him to give me Derek's number." I spit.

Raven sighs, defeated and nods.

"Okay... I'm gonna go sleep. I have a migraine, my stomach pains are coming back and I just...I'm exhausted." She gets up and hugs us goodbye.

"Call you tomorrow." She nods and heads into her room. Wendy stays over while Sienna and I head our separate ways.

I check the time, 9:29. I'm not gonna make it. One minute to get to a place that's ten minutes away? Fuck me.

As I'm driving, my phone goes off.
Chris Cerulli

I pick it up and answer, "Yes, sir?"

"Where the fuck are you?! It's 9:30 and you car is nowhere is sight! Who do you think you're dealing with, Heather Pierce?! Because you seriously need to rethink about who the fuck it is you're working for!"

"Calm down, sir. I can explain--"

"Fuck your excuses, I want you home now! You do know you're getting a punishment this time, right?! I trusted you'd be home before the given time but you betrayed my trust again!"

"Something important came up--"

"Fuck that shit! Get your soon-to-be-spanked ass over here this instant or I swear I will punish you to the point you will no longer hesitate to listen to me!" He hangs up and I huff out a breath of exasperation.

"So bossy!" I grip my steering wheel and speed the rest of the way, thankfully not getting pulled over.

I arrive and run inside, noticing that downstairs was empty. I rush up the steps and slowly walk towards the last place I want to go in. Chris's study.

"Deep, slow breaths..." I whisper to myself as I slowly push open the door. Chris leans against his desk, wearing a white linen shirt with black pants and shoes. His hands angrily strangle a beautiful black silk tie. His eyes are glued to the floor, his ankles crossed.

I peak my head in and take a step inside, hesitantly.

"Come here!" He snaps his head up at me and glares. I obey and walk in closing the door behind me. I slowly walk towards him, cowering as he continues to glare. He gets a hold of my wrist and yanks me to him.