Friends Vs Time

Didn't feel like proofread, don't mind the mistakes....

*

"Good morning, Sara." I yawn, softly as I walk into the kitchen. Sara is in her chef mode, cooking up a delicious smelling breakfast. Chris isn't up yet.

"Good morning, Heather. Take a seat at the table, I'll be done in a sec." She smiles, flipping a pancake over. I notice the crisp bacon, the scrambled eggs, the coffee next to the peppermint chocolate, pumpkin spice, and nutmeg creamers. She's made a beautiful breakfast, all of our favorites.

I step into the dining room and sit at the table, alone, just scrolling through my phone. I decide to text Rae.

Me- Heyy

Rae- What's up?

Me- Just woke up. Waiting for breakfast. Wyd?

Rae- Been up since 4:00 in the morning. Can't sleep bcuz I've been getting horrible stomach pains.

Me- Aw, you've gotta get that checked if its been going on for some time.

Rae- Yeah, Wendy is accompanying me to the doctors this afternoon. I scheduled an appointment.

Me- Good, I worry.

Rae- Don't worry about me, hun

Me- I'm gonna eat, text you laters. Love you ❤

Rae- Love you too!

Sara places a plate of food in front of me and a cup of coffee with peppermint chocolate creamer, just how I like it during this wintery season.

"Thank you so much." I smile as I begin to eat. She smiles back a bright smile and nods, setting another plate across the table from me, and a cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, just how Chris likes it.

"Ah, thank you, Sara. Always a delight eating your delicious food." Chris says kissing her forehead, in all of his sleepy glory. He is shirtless, wearing black silk pyjama pants showing off his perfect v-shape, and a pair of black slippers.

"You're so welcome, my dear. Both of you enjoy while I go make your beds." Sara smiles at us, making her way out.

"Wait, you're not gonna eat?" I ask.

"I already ate. I'm am early bird." She giggles, walking out. Chris takes a seat and smirks at me.

"Like what you see?" He teases, sipping his coffee.

I blush, "Kinda..." I mutter, causing him to chuckle and begin eating.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks, casually.

"Good, you?"

"Very good." He says between chews. I take a bite off of my bacon and roll my eyes at how good it was. Sara makes the best bacon. "That good, huh?" Chris smiles, watching me devour the bacon.

"Yes, I'm so thankful she's in my life now. I cannot cook like she does."

"Maybe one day you can cook for me, huh?" He smirks, chewing slowly.

I raise a brow and shrug, "Sure, if you like getting food poisoning." I mutter.

He laughs, making me grin just hearing his joyous laughter. Laughter I rarely hear from Christopher Cerulli.

"You've got an adorable laugh." I whisper.

"I do?" He asks, softly.

I look into his hazel eyes and nod.