ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

"Yo, you good?" Trey questioned as I zoned out again at the studio.

"Yeah bro" I rubbed the top of my blue durag.

"You need to get that bi- respectable young lady off your mind" One of the little niggas that be in the studio with us spoke.

His little ass better be glad he caught his self quickly. Niggas knew how I rocked when it came to Dior.

We were in the studio for a couple of hours. Everybody was exhausted per usual. I turned around seeing Napps storm into the studio all mad and shit.

"Yo ,You still talk to Kay'lani?" He took off his hoodie walking towards Carter.

Carter sat there with a smile on his face unbothered.

"Nigga I asked you a question" Napps spoke with more tone in his voice.

"Don't you got a baby momma to take care of? Fuck you in my face for?" Carter rolled his blunt.

"Nah nigga fuck all that politicking, I heard you was still fucking with her, stand the fuck up and fight me bitch, i'm not about to keep doing this back and forth"

"I thought I already told you this bro, I don't fight big niggas, race me instead." Carter shrugged.

Napps was fed up, he punched Carter right in the fucking jaw. Napps was a monster when he was mad, Carter jumped up and started handling his own though.

"You got me fucked up" They squared up.

"I eat those" Napps wiped his lip after Carter punched him in his shit.

"I can tell" Carter looked down at Napps belly.

They started going at it again, It was so much aggression in them so they both took it out on each other.

"This is ghetto" Xiarra shook her head as they starting fucking shit up. "Somebody break that shit up!" She screamed in shock as Napps threw Carter on a table.

Trey, Dread and I rushed over there trying our best to separate them. Dafi just sat on the couch recording and laughing.

"Dafi get your yellow ass up and help!" Xiarra nudged Dafi.

"Ight calm down bro" I held Napps back. "You don't understand Pop, I'm going to violate that little nigga" Napps chest heaved up and down.