"W-what?" Noah said, breathless. Rebecca couldn't look him in the eyes for her heart would shatter before him. It hurt the first time to break Luke's heart and it hurt the second time to break Noah's. Gosh she was a monster. And here she was, standing in front of Noah, showing the world she was a monster.

"I'm so sorry," she cried, "I'm so sorry."
"If you love me, why can't you goddamn marry me?" Noah asked, angrily.
"Because I love you, but I'm not in love with you."

Tears rushed down her face and Rebecca needed to wipe her cheeks every few seconds and sniffle her nose between her words. "It's Luke isn't it?" Noah asked.
"I'm so sorry," Rebecca said.

Noah rushed out of the room before Rebecca could process anything. She ran out a little too late to find Noah asking where Luke was staying. The front desk lady gave him his room number and Noah ran to the wing.
"Noah wait! Don't do this!" Rebecca yelled, carelessly running around the whole resort. "Noah! Stop!"

She was too late. Noah had knocked on Luke's beige door and once the blonde boy opened the door, Noah punched his face.
"What the-?" Luke exclaimed.
"This was your stupid plan wasn't it? The stress fucking reliever. You think I'm stupid? I had my eyes on you!" Noah said.
"You mean eye. Because, you know, the other one's swollen shut."

Noah went for another punch and got Luke's nose bleeding. Rebecca ran to the two boys.
"Okay I deserve that," Luke said.
"Stop it Noah you're hurting him!" Rebecca pleased.
"He took you from me Becca! You loved me whole heartedly before this damn bastard came back to ruin my life!" Noah yelled.
"You're the one that invited him."
"Don't you dare pin this on me you whore."

Rebecca stepped back. She had never seen Noah so angry before. Calling her emotions scared was understatement. Noah looked back at Luke, swinging his arm back but Luke moved aside.
"If anyone's a whore," Luke said calmly, "It's me. But know this, hurting me isn't going to get Rebecca back."
"Fuck you Smartboy," Noah said and punched Luke again, letting him fall on the ground as Noah kicked him in the stomach. No other sound but fragile grunts of pain and agony came from Luke. He was on the floor and Noah was taken by security. Rebecca kneeled down by Luke's side.

"I'm so sorry," she cried into his neck, "You don't deserve this." When Luke didn't respond, she knocked on all of his friends' doors and Rocco's. They helped Luke get some medical help.

Holly and Lynn which Rebecca learned were Ashton and Calum's girlfriends helped her calm down. They took her to get to Indie and Rebecca hesitantly told her what happened. Sonia came in not too long later, saying Rocco had everything under control.
"This is all my fault!" Rebecca cried into Sonia's arms.
"No, it's not," Indiana said, "Luke was always so heart strong."
"He doesn't deserve any of this. I don't deserve him!"
"Rebecca," Lynn said, putting a hand on her bare shoulder, a part where her sun dress didn't cover. "Luke loves you and he got himself into this mess."
"What she meant is," Holly chuckled, "You're right, Luke didn't deserve this but he got it and it was all because he believed you were worth the fight."
"I hate boys," Rebecca cried, laughing a bit.
"I see why he loves you," Lynn smiled, "Your laugh and smile is to die for. I wish I had two guys fighting over me."

* * * * *

Rebecca promised all of her guests and Noah's that they were still allowed to be on the island for the remainder of the time but the wedding was off. She asked Vicki to call off all the wedding preparations and to cancel the shippings for the band's equipment. Everything was slowly going away and now Rebecca was sitting in a plane with Liz next to her. They were going straight to the hospital to check on Luke.

"You love him huh?" Liz laughed.
"Ugh," Rebecca groaned, rubbing the dark areas under her eyes. She didn't bother to cover them up because she and Liz were running late. "Foolish, I know."
"I never said that. I think it's romantic."
"You do?"
"Oh yeah. It took Andrew six years to finally win me over and we wedded the night he asked to be with me. It was also the night we conceived and my parents were outraged. It was great though because look where we are now."