Nine

"Stop," Rebecca said. She pushed Noah off of her and threw him his shirt that was thrown on the floor just minutes ago. Noah sighed.

"Babe you've been blowing me off the past few times," he said.
"Is it so bad that I don't want to... right now?"
"Or ever?"
"Noah..."
"Becca..."
"Let's talk. Let's talk like all couples do, we barely talk."
Noah sighed. "What would you like to talk about, Love?"
"I don't know. Shouldn't it come naturally?"

Rebecca frowned. In the three years she had been with Noah, she had to admit she didn't know everything about him. She knew about the usual things that showed on Scotts in Sydney but that was it. She knew he and his two sisters didn't get along because of the money and Noah and his younger brother were close. Rebecca knew Noah's father left when he was twelve and his mother remarried a lovely man named Marshall. But she didn't know what his favourite food was or what his favourite band was (she had a feeling it was 5 Seconds of Summer). Rebecca didn't know what sports he liked and why he didn't watch football and why he liked business. Rebecca didn't know where he was born and why he had a British twang to his accent.

However, Rebecca knew him well physically and it hurt her feelings that it was now clear that all he wanted was her lips on his and him feeling her.

"Let's go for dinner," Rebecca said.
"It's ten, we already had dinner Babe," Noah chuckled.
"Okay let's..." she looked around to find something to do and she remembered she had a big obsession with board games in the storage, "Play a board game with me!"
"A board game?"
"Yeah."
"I don't want to."
"Well what do you want to do?"

Noah smirked and licked Rebecca's plump, swollen lips before kissing them and putting his hands under her shirt, feeling her warm soft skin. Rebecca didn't want to, but she didn't want to regret her wedding either so she gave in and kissed back, pulling Noah's shirt over his head once again before placing kisses down his toned stomach.

"I love you," Noah said and they lost themselves into lust.

In the morning, Rebecca rang Luke to spend the whole morning with her before she had to finally pack for Lord Howe Island and actually do a few things for the wedding was a little more than two weeks away. She was nervous, the thing would be featured as a two hour special on Scotts in Sydney. But that wasn't the point; Rebecca was scared. Was she really going to spend the rest of her life with Noah Scott?

She mentally cursed, her mind flashing memories of when Luke asked her to be his girlfriend. The chess pieces weren't regular chess pieces. They were altered as sea creatures fictional and real and things related to sea travel. Rebecca remembered all of it and he hated herself that she could remember those but not what Noah's main job was. She didn't remember what high school he went to. She didn't remember a lot of things about Noah and it killed her.

Rebecca was alone in her penthouse again. Luke was to come over with Elle who had just come back from Cairns and Ben was too busy with work to take her. Luke had her for two nights until the whole family was heading to Lord Howe Island for Rebecca's wedding. Rebecca waited, fingers fidgeting and moist. The tips were cold, indicating her nervous state. Why was she so nervous? This was just like every other time she spent time with Luke. Oh wait, she was nervous for those times too.

The doorbell rang and Rebecca swore under her breath, brushing her pencil skirt before running to the door and opening it. Elle ran into her arms.

"Rebecca! I missed you! Did you see Lukey on TV? You were there too!"
"Hi Elle," Rebecca chuckled, "I did see!"

Elle had the front of her hair in braids and the rest of her hair was let down, slightly curled the way every Hemmings-born human had it. Rebecca had to admit, she was the cutest thing in the world. Rebecca looked up to see Luke with a smile on his face and a Dora backpack in one hand and a box of food in the other.