I landed on his stomach and looked at his profile. My master was sleeping peacefully on his white and very comfy nest which he called a bed.

Let me introduce you to him. The boy sleeping in front of with a dopey face and slightly opened mouth is my lovely master Akaashi. 

I knew he had two names but I couldn't remember the other one. Kaiji? Kenji? Kawagonpachiro? But I decided it wasn't important so I just shrug it away. 

I mean, who has two names? That is so silly. It was like calling to someone like, "Hey Kamamboko Gonpachiro, what's up?" They're just adding hassle into calling someone. Having two names sucks and it's shit. 

I was glad I was only given one name, and I have Master Akaashi to thank for that.

I love the name he gave me. It was unique and majestic, it represented me perfectly. While other owls have the name "Kira", "Ame", and some other shitty names you could think off, mine was the coolest of them all. 

Since my name is cool, that means I am also very cool. I am the literally best owl out there. 

I menacingly looked at the small thing that wakes humans up by ringing the shit out of themselves. It's arms were inside its body, I mean what the heck is that creature? Who has their arms inside their bodies? 

If this horrible creature is out in the wild, it's gonna die immediately because it gonna get eaten by predators. I'm predators.

Anyway, going back. Its arms was almost reaching the ringing contact. I slightly opened my wings and tapped my feet on his stomach as I waited it to make some ear-splitting noise.

And then it did, the creature rang itself into oblivion. I joined in by hooting and gawking my lungs out, in attempt that Akaashi will wake up to my hooting inside of that bastard creature's ringing. 

Akaashi jolted up awake. He blinked his sleepy eyes as he patted the ringing creature making it stop it's shitty whining. I stopped and glared at my master angrily.

"What's your problem? You look like I just murdered your entire race." Akaashi deapanned as he rubbed his eye using the back of his hand.

"Hoot hoot!" I shouted as I turned my head away from him one hundred eighty degrees. "I have no problem!"

"Whatever." he mumbled as he got out of bed, scratching his back as he yawned and walked out of the room.

I glared at the ringing creature angrily. It had no response, except his arms that was inside its transparent body kept on moving, probably completely ignoring me.

I flew to it and observed the creature. It looked ugly and disgusting. I completely despised him. The bitch had the audacity to completely ignore the almighty Fukuro and no mere peasant is allowed to do that. 

I spread my wings in attempt to intimidate the creature. It didn't shivered in fear even a little bit. So I was forced to do other methods, and that is murder. 

I pecked the creature using my overwhelming force no creature could put up against. It's fragile and transparent body cracked which satisfied me deeply. I kept on pecking until the disgusting creature fell on the floor, dead.

I hooted in satisfaction as I looked down at the ugly being. I said, "Serves you right. The only baby in the house is me. I repeat, only me. There's no place for a pathetic creatures like you." 

"Fukuro," my master Akaashi called out to me with a firm voice. I heard footsteps and soon he appeared at the entrance of his nest. He eyed me then the dead creature on the ground.