Chapter 45 Tribulations

"Camila esta mal llega ya!"the woman's voice cracked as she cried to me through the phone.

"Miss Cabello whats wrong?"the blonde said as i picked up my bags and left.

I dropped everything, I got into the car not being able to really focus on anything.I left my car on the valet. I couldn't focus until my mother's body collapsed onto mine.

"Mami, what happened"i said not being able to focus on anything else other than the women crying her eyes out in front of me.

"Breath mami,"i said trying to breath myself

"He just collapsed nose que paso" Tears rolled down my eyes and I just couldn't hold my mother's body up anymore.My legs failed me and i dropped to the floor. I couldn't lose my father this wasn't right.

---

We had settled into miami after what felt like a lifetime. Everything had seemed fine, we even had met up with Sofia a couple days back. Today I actually had another hangout with her and other models from the industry.

"Are you sure you want to go to this again Lauren, you really don't have to"

"Its fine I actually enjoy hanging with Sofia."

"You dont need to watch her like that I will make sure shes taken care of"

"Do you not want me to go Lucy?"

"Its not that i just don't want you to feel forced to go with me."

"Its not like that Lucy, it really is not, if there is another reason just tell me."i said standing up from the couch walking over to her.

"I feel like you are doing all of this because of the last time I used.I don't need you baby sitting me Lauren."she said agitated

"I'm not babysitting you?!,If that's the case then I really won't go Lucy I don't need you feeling uncomfortable around your friends when i'm there."i said upset turning around.

"No babe im sorry."she said placing her hands around me.

"You know what Lucy you've been saying that so much its losing its worth."I said trying to remove her hold from me but filing

"So every time i tell you I love you it loses the weight of it too?"she said kissing my neck

"You know that's different."I said loosening up

"Then come with me babe no te hagas la dificil."

"fine but i'm leaving after 30 I'll just say hi to Sofi y ya."I said still upset

"Alright sounds good now come on give me a kiss."she said spinning me around and pecking my lips

''''

"Miss Cabello im sorry i got here as soon as I could."the blonde said

"Thank you I just couldn't do anything else."

"Its completely understandable don't worry everything's under control."

"Camila, Sofi doesn't know anything I can't call her."the older woman said pulling my hand

"Dont worry mami I will inform her."I replied te assuring her

"Do you want me to call Miss Cabello?"Kristen said looking at me

"You'd do that?"i said taken back

"I would but i understand it's a family matter."

"Yeah, you're right i just don't know what to tell her."