Chapter 4 Wine and Mine

The shorter woman carried a bottle of wine on one hand and snacks on the other.

"May I come in?"Camila asked smirking

"How about I just let the wine in and return you"I said chuckling

"Oof after a hard day at work I won't lose the grip on this bottle babe"she said as I let her through.Damn I loved seeing her in her business attire those slacks fit her perfectly.And with her blouse opened a bit more than at the office the wine wasn't going to be the only thing hitting tonight.

"I'm glad you kept the decor"

"I haven't had time to send it all back"I said smirking as we both sat on the big one piece couch that wrapped around the living room

"Netflix?"

"Yeah sounds good"she replied as I began to stroll through the app,trying to find a good movie
"Anything but horror please"

"Are you really still scared Camila"

"Hey,I sleep alone"

"So do I but"

"But you are different" she said smiling

"I'm pretty sure everyone in the office has a partner and they are still scared when they dream of you"

"Are you one of them Jáuregui?"

"Ofcourse not I sleep alone and I'm still scared of you "I said laughing

She stared at me as I rebelliously still put on a scary movie

"You really are afraid of me Lauren?"she said seriously as the movie began catching me off guard

"No,not really Camila it was a joke"

"I just wanted to make sure,I'm not trying to have my partner be - business partner be afraid of me " she said making sure she corrected herself

"I've never been afraid of you "I said grabbing a sour patch kid and throwing it at her

"Thanks but I'm starting to think you hate me I said no horror "

"I'll protect you if you need it you wimp"

She blushed as I got a bit closer to her the kiss we had weeks back still fresh in my mind,all I could think about were her lips now I was in a daze

I zoned out on her face ,the only thing that took me out of it was her scream

"Damnit Lauren I told you-"before she could continue I cupped her face placing mine in front of hers I wanted to kiss her so bad but something wouldn't let me,I held back but she didn't,her lips grazed mine and my tongue acted on it's own reaching for her lips even more the wine hit and my body hit hers,I slowly opened another button from her shirt as we kissed she straddled me and I gripped her waist it had been years but her touch ;her lips on my face were still so familiar.We both wanted more I moaned as she kissed my neck,I gripped her bottom and carried her as she straddled me her legs wrapping around my waist.I walked the narrow hallway onto the bed were I placed her first,now I was on top of her. I kissed her neck now as she moaned and gripped the sheets her breasts now showing not completely due to her bra.I kissed her firm torso unbuttoning her pants,she arched her back so I was able to pull them down.Before I could go lower she tugged at my shirt pulling it off of me as I hovered over her.She placed her hands on my waist and quickly removed the pijama shorts I had on.

"Are you sure you-"before I could finish my question she pulled me back down on top of her,our bodies heating up each other's.I kissed her collarbone surely leaving a mark on the smaller figure.She gripped my back in the moment unclipping my bra.
But not exposing my breasts yet as my body was still pressed to hers.I placed myself between her legs and began to grind on her ,now hovering over her, she cupped my breast and used her tongue first then began to suck.It turned me on more than I would like to admit but I had to control myself.I stopped and she did as well,her eyes oozed warmth,I sat her up and straddled her,I removed her bra now our breasts were pressed on each other's as I began to kiss her again,she slowly began to remove my underwear as I pushed her on her back again.She was successful so I stopped her and pushed her back as she tried to grip my face.I left a trail of kisses from her neck to her torso stopping at the rim of her thong,I gritted my teeth and bit on them.Her core was already wet.I removed the thing completely and placed my face between her legs.I teased her by kissing her thighs first but it was too much for her she gripped my hair and placed it on top of her core but all I did was use my tongue slightly.