Hunter and America?!

Start from the beginning

Vera and Izzie are wearing all white. Vera had a panel put in her top because she thought she needed it. (hair is the same as in pictures) We decided on all sorts of songs so there will be a piano, bass, flute, violin, guitar, and drums. Ben and Gigi have all of their art set up already. Once people get here we prepare to start. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah, " Hunter says. Vera and Isabelle nod. So we start. By the end of the night, we have a lot of money to put towards opening a soup kitchen.
The next morning...
Maxon and I are watching the news before we have to get out of bed to get our day started. The news shows some pictures of the concert last night and then it starts with pictures of me and Hunter! What the?! "The scandal concerning Princess Daphne of France and King Maxon of Illèa was deemed a misunderstanding due to Maxon had to let Daphne kiss him or Queen America's life was on the line. However, is our Queen dissatisfied with her husband? She and a Five from Angeles Hunter Arts have been looking pretty cozy. Are they having an affair?" the reporter says as pictures of me and Hunter went across the screen. They were taken out of context. Well except for the one where he lifted me up in the air after we nailed one of the songs. Maxon looks furious. "What is the meaning of that?" he asks. "Those were taken out of context! I promise nothing is going on!" I say panicked. "I want to head it from him, " Maxon says. He rushes off to get dressed and I do the same.

So I get ready as fast as I can and I run to Maxon's room to see him

So I get ready as fast as I can and I run to Maxon's room to see him. "Maxon where are you going?" I ask. "To see Hunter!" he says annoyed. "Maxon I promise nothing is or was going on!" I say desperately. I kiss him and he pulls back and slaps me this time. I can feel the tears coming to my eyes. I can also see that Maxon immediately regretted it. I stand there in shock as he backs away. He then runs out the door. I follow him. Stupid me why did I wear heels. He then runs towards the forest I'm pretty far behind him because of these shoes! Wait was is Maxon carrying! It's the pictures great he found the paper versions.
Meanwhile at the Arts' house...(Hunter's POV)
We are all watching the news when the supposed scandal between America and I comes on. That never happened. I mean those are us in the pictures but oh nevermind! I like America I really do, but she's married and has twins. My whole family gasps when they see that on tv. "Hunter is that true, " my mom scolds. Isabelle looks happy and sad at the same time it's hard to explain. "That's not true none of it is!" I say. "Hunter...are you sure. Do not lie to me, " my mom says sternly. "I'm not we did not have an affair! There was no scandal. Those pictures- ok yes that was us but those don't mean anything, " I say frazzled. "Uh-Oh, " Gigi says starting at the window. We all rush over to the window to see Maxon running towards our house. He's just exiting the forest. I look at my mom scared. When Maxon is almost to the steps that lead to our front door and America comes running after him. She's in a dress and what I've heard girls call stilettos. She's kinds stumbling a little bit. It must be incredibly difficult to walk in those needless to say run! "Maxon wait please, " she begs. He doesn't listen. This won't be good. How did he get his hands on paper pictures already? My mom turns the news off and we all prepare for what's about to happen next. Maxon pounds on the door. America almost trips on her dress. There is some sort of black band on her leg right above the end of the dress. I answer the door and step outside. "Maxon it's not what I looks like I promise, " I say. He hands me the stack of pictures. America has a little trouble running up the stairs in those shoes so I put my hand out to help. I think I just made it worse. "Thanks, " America says. "I don't believe you, " Maxon accuses. "Well you should!" I shoot back. "Maybe if you paid attention to your wife you would know nothing is going on!" I yell. "I do pay attention to her!" he yells. America stays quiet. Her cheek is all red, but just one. It looks kinda like a handprint. Wait- he slapped her! "Is that why you slapped her!" I accuse. America looks at me surprised I knew. Her hand shoots up to her cheek. "How did-" he starts. "What have you ever done for her?" I question. "More than you can imagine, " he says. I was alive during the selection it didn't seem to be much. "Maxon, " America finally says. He turns to her. "You know when you and Daphne kissed? I forgave you. I know that was a little different but you have to trust me that nothing happened, " she says. He looks down ashamed. "Ok. I'm sorry, " he says. She gives him a look. "Oh Hunter I am sorry, " Maxon says. I nod not wanting to say anything. "I'm going home my dear join me for dinner tonight please, " Maxon tells America. "I am not your dear but I shall join you for dinner, " America replies. America apologizes to me and my family like a thousand times she said she'll fix everything with the news and all. I walk her out we say goodbye but she turns around after only taking one step. "Hunter please be honest with me I have to know, " she says in a hushed tone. I nod. "Do you have you know any feelings for me?" she asks. "Honestly yes I do America and I know we can't be together but I still want to be the best of friends I hope this doesn't change anything. Do you have feelings for me?"  "Ok and it won't. You are right we can't be together. I honestly don't know Hunter. I mean on a level I do but Maxon and I are married with kids. We've been through so so much and I know I love him. You always could be a brother to me, " she says. "I'd like that and one day when you are ready would you tell me what you two have gone through during the selection?" I ask. She nods and heads home.

Please comment on what you think about the chapter and if you like it or not. Comment if you have any ideas and I promise you will receive credit. Love y'all! Stay tuned for more!