Gala!

My maids are too good at what they do.

They made me this beautiful dress for Queen Amberly's birthday gala

They made me this beautiful dress for Queen Amberly's birthday gala. It's almost time for the gala. They get me already for the gala and I find Maxon and we walk down together. In case of a rebel attack, I'm wearing my uniform pants with all my weapons attached to my legs under my dress. Mary had an idea where the tulle starts is a separate skirt so if the rebels do attack I can take that off. So we celebrate for a few hours and then I see a guy holding a gun pointing towards Queen Amberly's back. Nobody sees him except for me. I reach down to my ankle and pull out my pistol and shoot. I got him. I run over to him and pull him to his feet. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I want Maxon to be king so taking out the king and queen would ensure that, "the guy says. "What's keeping me from killing you?" I ask. "I am your uncle, " he says. "You never bothered to show your face for 19 years of my life, " I snap. "Because I had no love for you, " he says. I turn to Maxon and he nods his head. I kill him. Maxon gestures to Carter to take him away. Maxon comes to give me a hug. "I shot him, Maxon, " I say. I try holding back tears. "Why did you do it America? You should have let him kill me. He was your uncle, " she says apologetically. "He didn't bother to show up for 19 years of my life. Not even for either of my parent's funerals, " I say. "I couldn't let him kill the people I care about, " I say. "Wait your mom is dead?" Maxon asks. I nod. "She died the day I had to leave here. Kenna took May and Gerad, " I say. "I'm sorry and thank you, " Queen Amberly says.
The next day...
   I'm up and at it already. I love Maxon. I'm surprised he hasn't found me yet. Oh wait there he is. He comes up and kisses me. "I love you, my sweet boyfriend, " I say. "And I love you my amazing girlfriend, " he says. "This is nice you know, " I say. "What is?" he asks bewildered. "You only dating me, " I say with a small laugh. "How about dinner tonight?" he asks. "I would like that, " I say. "I have to get back to work, " I say. He groans. "Me too see you later, " he says.

Sorry, this chapter was short. The next one will be longer. Comment if you like my story!