Mom!

Back to America's POV...
"Maxon!!!" I yell walking as fast as I can without my wound hurting. He comes running out of his office in a panic. "It's your mom! It turns out she is still alive. They were able to save her!" I exclaim. "Really?" he asks baffled. "Really, " I say. "My dad?" he inquires. I shake my head solemnly. "When we found out they she was supposedly dead she was simply unconscious. Nobody let us know that she was alive when she was taken to the hospital wing, " I say. "Is she still in the hospital wing?" he asks. "Yes!" I exclaim. "Maxon our children have a grandparent that is alive, " I say. He smiles. We both hurry over to the hospital wing. "Mom! You're alive!" Maxon exclaims. Queen Amberly waves. "Where are Eadlyn and Ahren? Are they okay?" Queen Amberly asks. "They are with Marlee and yes they are okay, " I say. Maxon nods. "Since your father has passed away is will, of course, be stepping down as Queen. You two are beyond capable to run this country. If you need help I will try my hardest. Now I can spend some more Tim with my amazing grandchildren. That is if it's alright, " she says."I know you will be a fantastic Queen and King. Our country is in good hands, " Amberly says. "Of course. It's important for Eadlyn and Ahren to spend some time with you, " I say. We talk for a while and then we leave for dinner. We have a lot to plan. A funeral and a coronation. Thank goodness for Sylvia. "So Maxon...." I start. "Yes darling, " he says. "When can I be a guard again? I did only promise to stop until there was an heir and now we have two kids, " I say. "Start with training for a week and then you can start putting yourself into the rotation, " he says. "Thank you!" I say elated. "Your welcome, " he says. "Your highnesses, would it be okay if I run some things by you for the funeral?" Sylvia asks. "Of course, " I say. "Please sit, " Maxon says. We talk for a while about plans for the funeral and them coronation plans. I'm so nervous about becoming the Queen of Illèa.
A few weeks later...
The funeral was last week and today is Maxon and I's coronation.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The person that does the ceremony talks and then says son stuff and finally, we are at the end of the ceremony

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The person that does the ceremony talks and then says son stuff and finally, we are at the end of the ceremony. "For the very first time, I present His Majesty, King Maxon Calix Schreave and Her Majesty, Queen America Singer Schreave! The soverns of Illèa, " he bellows. The gorgeous crowns are resting on our heads. I'm freaking out! I'm queen.

So sorry this chapter is so short! I just didn't want to cram too much into this! Please comment on what you think happens in the next chapter!

America and Aspen?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें