Wedding Bells

So it's November 21st now I am so nervous but excited at the same time. I'm about to get married. My maids made my dream wedding dress.

"Lady America you are shaking, " Anne says

"Lady America you are shaking, " Anne says. "I'm so nervous but excited, " I say. "It's time, " Celeste says. I nod. We walk out and her in our places. The parties go along with Queen Amberly. May and Gerad go and King Clarkson luckily was so excited to walk me down to aisle. "Are you ready America?" Clarkson asks. "Yes King Clarkson, " I say. "Please, call me dad, " he says. I'm kinds shocked but happy. "Alright Dad I'm really nervous, " I say. "It'll all be fine, " he says. That was actually really comforting. I finally stopped shaking. The music starts to play and the grand doors open revealing me and Clarkson. Everyone's faces are in awe but especially Maxon's. King Clarkson gives me away to Maxon. Marlee Celeste and Georgia are all giving me thumbs-up. Celeste also winked. We say our vows and there are happy tears running down my cheeks. The minister finally says, " You may now kiss your bride." Mason kisses me and I wrap my arms around my neck as he dips me back one arm on my lower back to support me and the other also on my neck and head. "I love you, Maxon, " I say through tears. "I love you too, darling, " he says. "We're married, " I say. "I know, " he says with a smile. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the great room for the reception. Everyone cheers. We celebrate for hours and at the end of the night... Maxon picks me up bridal style again and starts walking towards my room. "Today was perfect, " I say. "I wouldn't have it any other way, " he says. "Really?" I ask. "Yes why?" he inquiries. "Well..." I begin. "What is it sweetheart?" he asks. "It's just I... I'm not good enough for you Maxon, " I say. He puts me down. "America how could you even think that?" he asks. "Because I was a five. I'm just a guard. I have a temper. I'm not fit to be a princess. All around I just don't deserve you, " I say tears falling down my cheeks. "America you are more than fit to rule. Do you think castes matter to me? I'm not shallow. You protect the country as a guard. You've gotten shot and stabbed in order to protect me and my parents, " he says. "I got shot and stabbed because I'm not good at my job. If I was good at my job I wouldn't have, " I say. "America you aren't a good guard. A good guard doesn't get injured. You are a great one. Good guards watch us get injured. Great guards protect people and are injured in the process, " he says. "That doesn't change the fact that I'm not good enough for you Maxon, " I say through tears. "Hey look at me. You are too good for me. You gave me another chance when I hurt you. I didn't let you explain. I hurt you. I'm the one that doesn't deserve you, but by some kind of miracle you love me and gave me another chance, " he says. "Okay? So never doubt yourself America. I love you and I really wouldn't have it any other way, " he says. He kisses me and then hugs me. He picks me up again and brings me to my room. "Goodnight your highness, " I say jokingly. "Oh actually law requires it to your royal husbandness, " he says jokingly. " I love you, darling, " Maxon says. "I love you too, " I say.
A week later...
Ok I'm stressing out my coronation is today.

My maids help me get ready and all and I wait until it is time to go out to the great room

My maids help me get ready and all and I wait until it is time to go out to the great room. The person performing the ceremony finally gets to the end. "Now I present to you Princess America Schreave, " he says. Everyone cheers.

The crown is gorgeous! The announcer is going to well announce me when we head to the ballroom where pretty much everyone is

The crown is gorgeous! The announcer is going to well announce me when we head to the ballroom where pretty much everyone is. There were only family and photographers and the news there. "Now for the first time ever I present to you Princess America Schreave, " he says. I walk out and everyone cheers. At the end of the party, Maxon says he has a surprise for me. "Lead the way, " I say. "A princess should not have to walk there, " he says jokingly and he picks me up bridal style. He brings me to the princess suite. "Maxon I've already seen all this. In fact, I'm almost done moving in here, " I say. "Have you seen the closet?" he asks. "It's just a normal closet isn't it?" I inquire. He walks over and opens the closet door. It's a ginormous walk-in closet with thousands of dresses, shoes, jewelry, my guard uniforms, my casual clothes, and accessories. It's bigger than my old room. "There's more, " he says. He walks into my closet all the way to the back behind my wedding dress is a metal door. "The code is 2128," he says. I type it in and the door opens revealing a few hundred crowns and very fancy jewelry along with my songbird necklace. "Everything in here is 100% real, " he says. "This is amazing Maxon but it too much, " I say. "No it's not enough, " he says.