Pageant time

Maxon said that we have to start small so first, we will have a Miss Angeles. Anyone from 16+ can enter. So we get to the first event which is one of the beauty parts. Typical pageant look which is tight showy dresses.

I would never wear this as a princess

I would never wear this as a princess. I go to Maxon's suite. He's on the balcony. I walk out there. "Maxon do I really have to wear this, " I complain. He turns around not realizing I was behind him. "Wow, " he says. I think his eyes bug out his head. "How do I look?" I moan. "Hot, " he stutters. I slap his arm playfully. "Why am I doing this?" I complain. "Because I love you, " he says. He kisses me and when I open my eyes I see paparazzi. So we get on with the pageant there are about 25 girls here. When it comes time for the talents I play the violin. Other girls do their talents. Some play music. Some sing. A few girls have very revealing dressed and high slits so they do some dances that ugh nevermind. One poor girl fell on stage. Then we get on with our next beauty part. This beauty part is the elegance part. We have to look like ladies we also tell the world a little about ourselves.

 We have to look like ladies we also tell the world a little about ourselves

This dress is a little more my speed. We have to wave walk like a lady all sorts of stuff. Marlee and Celeste both entered. So we finally get to the end so we are about to find out who won. "The winner is right here in this envelope, " the announcer says. He waves an envelope in the air. "The winner is....... Princess America!!" he says. I am truly shocked. Queen Amberly and King Clarkson put a sash that say"Miss Angeles, " on it and a huge crown. He hands me a bouquet of roses. People come over to congratulate me. Celeste and Marlee are ecstatic for me. One girl , Taylor, comes up and hugs me and then shoots me in the back. She must be a southern rebel. Everyone runs. Some people that aren't guards pull out guns and shoot. Great a rebel attack. I knew this wasn't a good idea. Queen Amberly comes over-worried. Then she gets shot in her shoulder. I'm more concerned about her than me. Maxon and King Clarkson need her. I ran over to her picked her up and ran to the hospital wing. My back hurt all the way there and I definitely grunted a few times but we are talking about Queen Amberly! After the rebels subside, Maxon and King Clarkson come racing in. "America! Mom!" Maxon shouts. "Are y'all okay?" he asks. We both nod. "Maxon told you I didn't want to do this, " I say. "I know dear. We won't ever do it again I promise, " he says. "How many times are you going to have to get shot or injured to stop being a part of the royal guard?" Maxon asks. "A thousand more, " I reply. "Maxon, I can make a difference. I much prefer saving people than being a coward in a safe room, " I say. "America you need to stop. It's for your own good!" he says getting louder and louder. I get up and whimper in the process but we take it out into the hall. "America I love you and can't bear to getting hurt all the time!" he shouts. "I love you too Maxon but you have to understand that I'm good at this I love doing it!" I shout back. "America please just co differ quitting!" he shouts back. "Maxon you love me right?" I ask. "Of course I do America you know that, " he says. "If I asked you to quit being with me would you do it?" I asked. "No of course not, " he says. "Exactly, Maxon I love you and second to my family and friends his my job, " I say. "Fine. Please tell me though that you will take 9-month maternity leave whenever you get pregnant, " he says. "Ok I will, " I say. "You could end up dead with this job you know that right?" he asks. "I know Maxon, but you would already be dead if it weren't for my job, " I say.

Please keep reading and comment on any ideas and/or if you like the story!